Zimmerman needs your money

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, May 29, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd rather pay his expenses than Obama supporter's expenses, for life. Which is what us tax payers are doing now.

#31     May 29, 2013
  2. Are you going to send him a monthly check? If so how much ?

#32     May 30, 2013
  3. And the "comedic value" of BA implying all of this "hero worship", which is nothing more than a figment of his imagination. Meanwhile, we have our resident village idiot making 10,000 posts in support of BHO.

Irony in plain view.

#33     May 30, 2013
  4. Sorry troll,I'm not feeding you

#34     May 30, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

#35     May 30, 2013
  6. I wouldn't consider that personal information luke,its not I asked you to post a copy of the check.This thread is about financially supporting Zimmermen,thats what I asked you about

#36     May 30, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ooh, that's gonna leave a mark.

#37     May 30, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I do.

#38     May 30, 2013
  9. I agree,troll shits stains are all over this forum

#39     May 30, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Does anyone out there actually think we are going to get anything more than a hung jury in this case?

The da clearly over charged its a no brainer to beat 2nd degree murder, however so long as there is even 1 black person on the jury it will be hung.

No black person is going to be willing to give not guilty verdict knowing what it would entail from the likes of sharpton, jackson, and their crew of thugs. These people have already seen the lynch mob for zimmerman, no intelligent person is going to put themselves in that position.

I actually feel sorry for the guy if there is only 1 black juror for the trial, as hs life would essentially be over if that happened.

#40     May 30, 2013