Zimmerman needs your money

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, May 29, 2013.

1. you wanted honesty, I gave you honesty... fuck off

#11     May 29, 2013
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

So why start the thread when you have zero interest in discussing it?

#12     May 29, 2013
  3. You're just giving me shit so I'm giving it right back to you maverick. I've explained this before a couple of times on here. I'm making fun of the loser hero worship. Of all the good people out there on the right doing good things y'all rally around a reckless wanna be cop who ended up killing someone needlessly. And all the stupid pro Zimmerman comments should be balanced with a little ridicule don't you think.

#13     May 29, 2013
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Come again? Hero worship. I could give two shits about Zimmerman. Trust me capadre, if the entire fucking black community didn't rally around Trayvon like a civil rights hero I doubt one righty on this board would waste a single breath discussing Zimmerman. And you KNOW that is true.

#14     May 29, 2013
  5. IF he beats this case Eric Holder is going after him next.Zimmermen is going to bleed his sucker supporters dry :D

#15     May 29, 2013
  6. Not you but a lot of the others on here. So what if the black community rallies around the Trayvon cause it doesn't make Zimmerman right. And the right's reaction has fueled the other side also. Both sides are feeding off of each other so you can't really blame one without blaming the other.

#16     May 29, 2013
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wait a minute, let me see if I got this. Do you honestly think anyone down here would be starting threads about a hispanic guy shooting a black guy? In fact, it problems happens several hundred times a day in this country and yet there are no threads about it down here. No, only this one case because the Al Sharpton's of the world have turned a simple case into a landmark civil rights issue. THAT is why the righties are talking about it. Funny, I don't see Al Sharpton making his way to Chicago to talk about the 5 to 10 blacks killed every weekend in Chicago. I guess they don't have the same "political" value as this case huh.

#17     May 29, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ $1

#18     May 29, 2013
  9. And you gotta love the comedic value of Zimmerman sitting on his ass not working making more off of the racist donations than he did working. And I bet an audit would show quite a bit of that security money funnelled into his pocket too, So you guys keep on giving money to this lazy ass Zimmerman dude... priceless.

#19     May 29, 2013
  10. http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/27/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-security-associative-lawsuit/

George Zimmerman Sued Over Bill To Protect His Ass

It cost roughly $67,000 to keep Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman safe after his release from jail this summer -- and now, the security company that protected him from angry mobs and vigilante killers is suing him for a huge chunk of that bill.

Associated Investigative Services filed the lawsuit against Zimmerman and his attorneys, claiming they hired the firm in June to provide security "in anticipation of Mr. Zimmerman's release from incarceration while he was awaiting trial on felony criminal charges."

According to Associated, Zimmerman's lawyer faithfully paid $40,000 while the company continued to provide security services ... but then payments stopped and the bills piled up.

According to the lawsuit, Zimmerman's attorney told Associated his client could no longer afford the protection services -- partially because he still needs to pay for his defense in the upcoming second degree murder trial.

Associated wants the $27,027 it claims Zimmerman still owes.

#20     May 29, 2013