Zimmerman/Hannity Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 18, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I was disappointed that AK made that comment about a page back. (shrug) He doesn't say that stuff very often so I try to consider his posts as a whole and not let those instances define him. I don't think he believes it when he says it.

Other guys who say that stuff almost daily end up on my ignore list like RCG and Brass/Gabfly/Thunderputz.

There has been one or two *real* racists show up in P&R and I remember attacking them almost uncontrollably.

#51     Jul 18, 2012
  2. What lawyer would consent to his client doing such a lame brained thing as a national interview BEFORE TRIAL?

#52     Jul 18, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Me too but I guess they have decided they must counter the stuff coming from the other side in order to be able to get somebody to be on a jury that has not already made their decision. I think its about getting jurors now.

#53     Jul 18, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Exactly. The left wing media has already convicted him on national TV and sentenced him to death. They have completely tainted the jury pool. This interview will not hurt him. Unfortunately it probably won't help. The other side already has about 2k hours of air time ahead of this. At the end of the day, there still are no facts to support their case.

#54     Jul 18, 2012
  5. -
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is bad Maverick? George have white American father.

#55     Jul 18, 2012

6. Sadly I took the trolls bait

#56     Jul 19, 2012

7. If you're referring to me I wont be insulting 377 in anyway .Stop trying to start shit between me and trend lover as well

#57     Jul 19, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

So you agree Zimmerman is Latino and not white? Do you?

#58     Jul 19, 2012
  9. Talking my book, makes no sense Mav. Just fact Zim is a liar. Really you guys need better causes than Zim, he's a low class dude. I do not understand this guy being a rallying call for you republicans.

#59     Jul 19, 2012
  10. What are you talking about Maverick? George is white and he is latino. I do not think George is racist. I think George know black males before rob in his community. When he see Trayvon he judge guilty with no proof, with nothing. He imagine some crime only. He feel Trayvon is guilty because he say to the 911 "These assholes always get away" "Fucking goons" George is wrong, and George know he is wrong to my opinion. He is big liar poker face because he know he will go to the jail for his crime.
    Maverick, you are the trader. You know his poker face too I think. But you really do not care if he lie. That is my opinion.

#60     Jul 19, 2012