Zimmerman/Hannity Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Maverick understands what you're saying.He's just ignoring reality and acting like a child as he often does

#41     Jul 18, 2012
  2. Holy crap that may be the "right " thing but to even have the faintest belief in it ever happening in your lifetime makes me think you have some pretty serious brain damage.

politicians who pander equality lose, politicians who promise largess and privilege win.

#42     Jul 18, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ahh. Well, that someone who was hit by a car was Walter Bruan and he was killed, left a wife and daughter. I didn't know the guy's name who was with him but they were both as high as a kite. Very unfortunate. Walter was a good guy.

#43     Jul 18, 2012
  4. I can't really argue with what you're saying, and I wasn't trying to. It is possible though. Just like obamacare getting overturned or entitlement reform. Possible but.. not really. :)

p.s. my brain is ok.

#44     Jul 18, 2012
  5. that was the story I heard, so it was probably Paul. They were banged up in a limo and started arguing and Walter (I didn't know him) got out and hit by a car. that is messed up, I heard paul got time for it though, so I figured I'd ask.

#45     Jul 18, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I thought Zimmerman did very well in the interview and I was impressed with his thoughtful comments. He expressed remorse for killing Martin and said he wished that he was not put into the position of having to defend himself with deadly force.

He also pointed out that he is a hispanic and was raised by his hispanic grandmother while his father was away in the army.

I've got to agree with the posts claiming that Zimmerman will not be convicted.

If he is found innocent I hope he sues the state of Florida to set an example for every prosecutor who seeks to bring politics into the justice system. He might get a huge settlement considering what he has been through and the clear innocence of his actions indicated by the evidence.

Trayvon Martin attacked a man and that man turned out to be armed in accordance with the law of the land. He very clearly meets the requirements of the "Stand your Ground" law as written. Democrats have tried to use this tragedy as a political weapon and it is despicable.

I've had trendlover on ignore for a few months but see some of his quoted posts in this thread. I think he is a perfect example of a hysterical liberal who is simply incapable of logical thought. The more evidence that comes in the wilder and more improbable the scenarios that he describes sound.

#46     Jul 18, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Can you take off the white hood and re-write this post? LOL. Hey, you know it's coming...:)

#47     Jul 18, 2012
  8. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tell you before I am not "he", I am a girl.
    My opinion is George Zimmerman is disgrace and embarrassment to latinos with his poker face.

#48     Jul 18, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

AK47 said he was white, not Latino. Prepare for the wrath of AK47. Bad move on your part. :(

#49     Jul 18, 2012
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I have not seen the interview yet so I will not offer an opinion.

I am surprised that his lawyer let him be interviewed on TV with murder charges pending.

#50     Jul 18, 2012