Zimmerman/Hannity Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Get it straight,you use to like range rover.Keep me out of it

I admit I use to like you to before finding about those white sheets and hoods in your closet :(

#31     Jul 18, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Sorry, I thought you guys were proud of that tradition. Honestly...:)

Yeah I use to trade at Worldco (2000-2002), I probably knew him but his name does not ring a bell.

#32     Jul 18, 2012
  3. hughb

hughb

2nd degree murder? Doubtful. Manslaughter? Hmmmm, maybe. It depends on if the prosecution gets to bring Zim's past into the trial.

#33     Jul 18, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Technically you can get manslaughter even in self defense. Manslaughter does not have intent to kill. I doubt he gets manslaughter but it's conceivable.

#34     Jul 18, 2012
  5. I agree.I'm willing to take the chance to get Mavrick out of here if he is man enough to accept

#35     Jul 18, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I stopped reading right there. I knew it!

#36     Jul 18, 2012

7. Would explain why you're so often uninformed

#37     Jul 18, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I did know a Barry Chen. He sued Worldco and lost. Good trader.

#38     Jul 18, 2012
  9. yea i was just kidding I find stereotypes and even race jokes funny :eek:

Reason I ask is because after i moved out of NYC I heard that he (Paul) and the former head, or a partner at worldco, got into and argument or something and the guy got hit by a car. I heard Paul got in trouble for it, just wondering if that's true.

I know that is a garbage story I just told, but I really don't want to smear anyone as I just heard rumors, so I left out some stuff I heard.

#39     Jul 18, 2012
  10. Poster AK forty seven responds to my posts many times. AK, will you write to Maverick and explain my questions to him please? Thank you.

#40     Jul 18, 2012