Zimmerman/Hannity Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Zimmerman has no credibility, he is a documented liar. Why waste time watching his interview, you know he is going to tell the story to make himself look innocent. What you don't know is of he is lying or not.

#21     Jul 18, 2012
  2. I don't know if it will be like that dude, but really if we want equality in this nation, then the law just has to be applied the same to every legal citizen (which it isn't). No special treatment. Every race has their douchebags and racists, and also good people.

#22     Jul 18, 2012
  3. hughb

hughb

Any bids that show up on the screen will be identified as INSN, as in an insane asylum. I'm still flabbergasted that Corey even brought a murder charge.

#23     Jul 18, 2012
  4. lol AK is good by me, unfortunately he also just happens to be the biggest obama fanboy in all the world.

#24     Jul 18, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I use to like him as Range Rover. :)

Now he is just an Italian drama queen living with mom till he gets married. :D

#25     Jul 18, 2012
  6. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. Hannity ask George why does Trayvon say to you "shut up"?
    George say "I do not know"
    So I am asking you Maverick why George say "I do not know"?
    If George is screaming (because George say he is screaming) why George does not answer Hannity that he is screaming and this is why Trayvon tell him to shut up?

Then George tell Hannity Trayvon know George call the police. I am asking you Maverick how Trayvon know George call the police? George say he only talk to Trayvon one time when he say Trayvon go to him and say "You have problem?" Then George say to him no. Then George say that is when Trayvon punch him, he fall, and they fight on the ground.

#26     Jul 18, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

And OJ Simpson had credibility? LOL. OJ walked dude. There are no facts here, just emotion. Join whichever camp you want. At this point you're just talking your book.

#27     Jul 18, 2012
  8. I bet he gets convicted of manslaughter or 2nd degree murder,loser doesn't post here again

#28     Jul 18, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Seriously, don't take this the wrong way, but when I read your posts I feel like I'm ordering take out at the local Thai place around the corner. :)

#29     Jul 18, 2012
  10. I'm Italian too bro, and deeply offended by your stereotype that us Italian boys live with our Moms until we get married. :p

You mentioned that you used to work at worldco right? Did you work will Paul Chun?

#30     Jul 18, 2012