Zimmerman/Hannity Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Piggybank, why do you think George lie that about he follow Trayvon? You know why I think. He lie because he know Trayvon is afraid when he follow him. He KNOW he can not have stand your ground if he follow Trayvon when Trayvon is doing no crime.

#11     Jul 18, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Trendlover, you are getting too emotional about this. You are losing your English. LOL. You obviously are seeing what you want to see. Based on the facts alone, this guy is going to walk. I'll bet anyone on this forum he does not get convicted. The facts just aren't there.

#12     Jul 18, 2012
  3. That's not what I think, but I'm not thinking about this much because honestly there are bigger problems in this country. I think he is lying to leave no room for interpretation, again you are reaching for any excuse to find him guilty imo. He did take lie detector tests etc.. so he might be lying because his lawyer told him to, OR he might not be lying at all.

Anyway I agree with Mav, there is no chance he is getting convicted of murder. none.

#13     Jul 18, 2012
  4. Holy crap dude your english sucks.

Let me guess, you work in customer support , ie (technical assistance to be precise).

#14     Jul 18, 2012
  5. I'm pretty sure TL is a girl, which explains all the emotion lol

#15     Jul 18, 2012
  6. Please let me know "when " the facts begin to matter.

#16     Jul 18, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Holy shit, I think you are right. Funny, that never occurred to me until you mentioned it. Of course, I always thought AK47 use to be a chic.

#17     Jul 18, 2012
  8. Zim isn't even white, though the media has pretended that he is to make it a white vs black racism issue.

The irony I see here is that soon it's not going to be white vs black it's inevitably going to be competition for which minority gets the biggest spoils. That competition will not be black vs white it's going to be black vs hispanic.

I'm sure it's going to pretty amusing to see which group gets "favored pet status".
    I doubt blacks are going to be giving that status up freely anytime soon.

#18     Jul 18, 2012
  9. hughb

hughb

He won't be convicted of murder. However, the judge may be able to instruct the jury to consider a lesser charge. If the proscecution is allowed to enter evidence of his past brushes with the law, his lying at the bail hearing, that could impugn Zimmerman's character enough to convince the jury he is lying about the details of what happened that night and result in a conviction of a lesser charge.

#19     Jul 18, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Perhaps, all I'm saying is he will NOT be convicted of murder. My bet still stands. I'm on the offer.

#20     Jul 18, 2012