Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 15, 2012.

George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?

1. Zimmerman Guilty of Murder 2

7 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Zimmerman Guilty of Manslaughter

22 vote(s)
    39.3%
  3. Zimmerman Innocent and Acted In Self-Defense

27 vote(s)
    48.2%
  1. pspr

pspr

"As forensic experts, we do not have the proper tools to arrive at a positive ID to conclude the voice is Trayvon yelling for help," Primeau said. "By process of elimination, both Tom and I agree the voice yelling is not Zimmerman. That is our opinion."

Trayvon Martin's brother has said that the screams on the tape sound like his brother.

Then they backed off their earlier claims.

It would help us continue our investigation if we could convince George Zimmerman to agree to let a forensic examiner record a sample of his voice screaming in the exact same location as the voice in the 911 call (we would have the same acoustics on the sample which would serve as an exemplar), and use as many of the same electronic components that were used in the recording of the woman’s 911 call where we hear the screaming and the gun shot.

However, in this case all we have is Zimmerman’s voice speaking, not yelling. At this point Tom and I agree based on our skills and what we have to work with that the voice is not George Zimmerman yelling for help. Until we get the right tools, we cannot proceed to determine if the voice is Trayvon.

Right now I believe only one person knows the answer: George Zimmerman.

http://www.audioforensicexpert.com/2012/04/03/audio-authentication/trayvon-martin-follow-up

And, an investigation that indicates the voice analysis may not be all it's cracked up to be.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/about-those-audio-forsenic-experts

#41     Apr 16, 2012
  2. The liberal media loves to try to change reality whenever they can therefore:I myself am glad trevon is dead, and they can't change this fact.

#42     Apr 16, 2012
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Here is a link to my summary on why I doubt the conclusions of these "experts". The reality is that the audio test results are at best inconclusive, and in no way rule out that the screaming could be Zimmerman's.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3490173&highlight=Biometrics#post3490173

#43     Apr 16, 2012
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Trayvon Martin's killer showed signs of injury: neighbors

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/16/us-usa-florida-shooting-idUSBRE83F19Y20120416

(Reuters) - Neighbors of George Zimmerman say he had bandages on his nose and head the day after he shot dead Trayvon Martin, supporting statements by the neighborhood watch volunteer that he was beaten in a confrontation with the black Florida teenager.

Jorge Rodriguez, Zimmerman's next-door neighbor, told Reuters that when he saw Zimmerman the day after the incident, "he had two big, butterfly bandages on the back of his head, and another big bandage...on the bridge of his nose." He was talking to a police detective in his driveway.

Rodriguez's wife Audria also said she saw the bandages and a third neighbor, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, agreed with the Rodriguez couple's account. "I saw two bandages on the back of his head, and his nose was all swollen up," said the witness, who had watched from a nearby second-floor window.

#44     Apr 16, 2012
  5. Martin was physically a grown man. No surprise there.

With those injuries, I don't see how they came up with 2nd degree murder.

#45     Apr 17, 2012
  6. G-Unit

G-Unit

Martin is 6'3" 150-160 lbs. That is a profile of a toothpick. I doubt he could take on a 200 lb guy in a wrestling match unless he knows how to wrestle. LOL

#46     Apr 17, 2012
  7. It's stupid has the left wing media made Zimmerman look white. Honorary Aryan. LOL

#47     Apr 17, 2012
  8. I think it was the hunting down and then killing the black kid that makes him an honorary aryan. LOL

#48     Apr 17, 2012
  9. Zimmerman broke no laws. The death of Treyvon was legal.

#49     Apr 17, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's actually a pretty clever come back.

#50     Apr 17, 2012