Zimmerman family friend claims he molested her

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 16, 2012.

1. The media whores out anything that will increase viewers. Doesn't matter if it's Zimmerman killing a black kid, some teacher screwing her students or a movie star overdosing. Ratings are their agenda.

I don't understand those on the right. They turn a fake business man, joe the plumber into a folk hero, a quitter media whore, Palin into a party leader and now Zimmerman a low life individual into a call for justice. You guys need better heros.

#31     Jul 17, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#32     Jul 17, 2012
  3. Cool now I have two groupies, bath Tao and donut. I'm flattered.

#33     Jul 17, 2012
  4. wildchild

wildchild

What are you talking about?

Trayvon Martin was suspended three times from school.

1. First Time Truancy.

2. Second Time Graffiti.

3. Third Time Drugs.

He also punched out a bus driver in the days before the shooting.

One other point that is interesting is that on Martin's second suspension from school, he was searched. The search revealed he had women's rings, earrings and a screwdriver in his possession or what a staffer described as a “burglary tool”.

By the time Martin was 17 had built a resume of truancy, graffiti, drugs, assault and battery, and burglary.

#34     Jul 17, 2012

5. Please post a source to a bus driver accusing Martin of assaulting him

#35     Jul 17, 2012
  6. Cutting class,pot ,a screwdriver and jewelry, spray paint or marker vs assaulting a law enforcement officer,assaulting a women,sexually assaulting a young girl,bulling co workers etc.Really ?

Not 1 arrest or criminal complaint for Martin.No one ever accused him of violence against them

Felony arrests ,no contest guilty pleas,criminal assault complaints , official job complaints filed for harassment and a sexual abuse accusation Zimmer

#36     Jul 17, 2012
  7. wildchild

wildchild

The fact is Martin certainly was a young man who embraced the thug lifestyle. Between assaulting people and breaking into houses, he was a bad seed who needed to be removed from the streets. This is the best outcome, as having him being a resident of the state would cost us all a lot more money.

The best line from this whole story is from his cousin "Yu ain't tell me you swung on a bus driver". If his cousin's intellect is at all reflective of Martin's, then Zimmerman certainly did the world a big favor. Now we must all hope and pray that he did not inseminate anyone before he left.

#37     Jul 17, 2012
  8. Please post a link to anyone accusing Martin of assaulting them or breaking into their home or criminal complaints or arrests for such offenses .Thanks

#38     Jul 17, 2012
  9. A cop assaulting,female assaulting,female sexually assaulting murderer on the street is far worse

#39     Jul 17, 2012
  10. wildchild

wildchild

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...in-was-suspended-three-times-from-school?lite

"In October, Martin was suspended with friends for writing “W.T.F.” on a hallway locker, according to a school report obtained by the Herald. A security guard looking through his backpack for the graffiti marker and instead found women’s rings and earrings and a screwdriver, described by the staffer as a “burglary tool.”"

This came straight from MSNBC too. Damn, sucks to be you. So either Martin broke into someone's house and stole jewelry, or he is a crossdresser.

The "Yu ain't tell me you swung on a bus driver" episode is well-known so no need to provide a link.

#40     Jul 17, 2012