Zimmerman DIDNT follow Trayvon. He DID follow the dispatchers advice!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 11, 2012.

1. EricP

EricP

I don't believe my comment was directed to you. trendlover was 'trialing' Zimmerman based upon public knowledge and I asked him several questions based upon <b>his</b> trial.

As for you... Please read up on the Duke lacrosse hype/arrests/trial to learn how fanning the flames of racism can ruin innocent lives, and make fools out of the supporters of the 'victim'.

I don't have the evidence to know whether the Zimmerman dude is innocent or guilty. Certainly, his guilt is possible. However, I think a reasonable person at this point, would conclude that it's 90+% likely that Zimmerman's story is accurate and that he did nothing wrong. Seems likely to me that Zimmerman was courageous by what he did (looking out for the safety of his community), was attacked by a punk, and defended himself. If true (which is likely) he deserves our praise. We need more Zimmermans in this world, IMO.

(another fact that's been glossed over by the media is that Treyvon was NOT an innocent little 13 year old kid with a lollipop who never got into any trouble. He was a 6 foot 3 inch, 17 year old punk who was already "serving time" for "crimes committed" at school.)

#31     Apr 12, 2012
  2. EricP

EricP

P.S. This ends my comments and visitation of the P&R forum.

#32     Apr 12, 2012
    #33     Apr 12, 2012
    #34     Apr 12, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

#35     Apr 12, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Excellent post. Don't abandon P&R just because of a few obstinate fools like 2inchpoker. Your logical comments are appreciated.

#36     Apr 12, 2012
  7. Then Shut The Fuck Up.

P.S. Wow, just finished reading your parroting of Hannity's ramblings... Wow, seems like you don't need any evidence because you have everything you need. Please, step in the line dedicated to hypocrites like pspr, Lucrum, nutmeg... and the gang.

P.S.S. One thing I learned over my time in P&R, it is time to take down Fox News.

#37     Apr 12, 2012
  8. I hope you will reconsider that. You have made a lot of astute posts, and it would be a shame to see you leave because of the leftwing trolls here. Put them on ignore.

#38     Apr 12, 2012
  9. Yes , please don't go.
    We need your astute ass right here.

#39     Apr 12, 2012
  10. This is also relevant to be posted here.

#40     Apr 12, 2012