Zimmerman DIDNT follow Trayvon. He DID follow the dispatchers advice!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 11, 2012.

1. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From YOUR link pspr

"At 2:08, Trayvon starts running. Six seconds later, we hear Zimmerman leave his truck to see where he went.

While Trayvon runs south towards Brandy Green’s townhouse, Zimmerman continues east, and remains on the line with the 911 dispatcher."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pspr poster, why if Trayvon run away, WHY?: "six seconds later, we hear Zimmerman leave his truck to see where he went'"
    Trayvon run away from this stranger, but George Zimmerman follow him. WHY George Zimmerman follow Trayvon when Trayvon is afraid and run away?

#21     Apr 11, 2012
  2. George Zimmerman STALKING Trayvon like wild animal. Trayvon is afraid. Trayvon is HUMAN like you y like me. He is afraid from this stranger stalking him. WHY you and other people can not see Trayvon fear? Why YOU and other people can not see Trayvon is very afraid?

#22     Apr 12, 2012
  3. Lets see if I can relate to how Trayvon would be scared. Ok...Trayvon was 6'3 and george was 5'9. So thats 6 inches difference. So I am 5'7 so to make it the exact same situation, I have to imagine that a guy 5'1 is following me. YUP! That would scare the hell out of me! It would scare me so much that I would start swinging at that little guy first and ask questions later! I think everyone can relate to being scared when someone 6 inches shorter than yourself is following you and you get scared.

#23     Apr 12, 2012
  4. It's a school night little neo-nazi, time for bed.

#24     Apr 12, 2012
  5. EricP

EricP

Just curious. If Zimmerman was "STALKING Trayvon like a wild animal" => Then why did he call 911 to report a suspicious person? Does that sounds like a 'stalker' with an intent to kill an innocent victim? If he was stalking, with malice intent, why did he run to see where Trayvon went, <b>with the 911 dispatcher on the line? </b>

Assuming that there was no 911 call, then there might be reasonable basis to question Zimmerman's motives and actions. However, he was apparently a neighborhood watch volunteer, noticed suspicious activity, and<b>then called 911 to report the activity.</b> In light of this uncontested information, I don't see any reason to doubt his story and conclude that he was attacked and acted in self defense.

I haven't been following the story closely, but is there even the slightest evidence that supports the idea that he 'stalked' and hunted down Trayvon like an animal"? If Trayvon were Hispanic, would anyone even suggest that he didn't act in self-defense? What am I missing here?

#25     Apr 12, 2012
  6. Did you just get back from Mars?

Jesus Christ, how many times must I repeat myself. Mr. Zimmerman has been officially charged with murder in the 2nd degree by the STATE. We DO NOT know what discoveries were made by the STATE that led to this conviction so trialing based on public knowledge is useless.

#26     Apr 12, 2012
  7. I think 2 inch is overly generous perhaps 2cm.

#27     Apr 12, 2012
  8. The discoveries were probably political.

#28     Apr 12, 2012
  9. Thank you special prosecutor. Your special right-wing political commentary is very fascinating. Let me know when you get back to reality.

Low-effort thinking promotes political conservatism

#29     Apr 12, 2012
  10. Oh , pardon me for defending a democrat & stating the obvious.

#30     Apr 12, 2012