Zimmerman DIDNT follow Trayvon. He DID follow the dispatchers advice!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 11, 2012.

1. So this has been a major point for all the Martin supporters saying that the dispatcher "ordered" zimmerman to stop following him and zimmerman just chased him down anyway. Apparently zimmerman did listen to the advice and stop following him. The reason zimmerman got out of his car was because the dispatcher wanted to know the address he was at, so zimmerman got out of his car, looked for the address and then headed back to his car when he was ambushed by Martin.

Your whole case just fell apart. Imagine what more will come out when the trial starts. Everyone that supported Martin is going to look like sheep that had the wool pulled over their little sheep eyes.

This guy explains it all.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RzZzAdw7a4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Reality Check, this is no longer a public trial. He has been charged by the State.

Lawyers got their 15minutes of fame and deserted him, kudos.

3. pspr

pspr

Like I said in another thread. I won't be surprised if the judge just summarily dismisses the case after seeing the lack of evidence against Zimmerman.

4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So Zimmerman went to the back of the townhouses down the walking path to see the address when the address numbers are posted on the FRONT of the townhouses. Yeah, right...

5. pspr

pspr

Are you STILL on this Zimmerman is a murderer kick? LOL

As I read the various stories, Zimmerman had turned into an ally access and had to walk to the front to read the address. Then was walking back to his vehicle which was in the alley access.

6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I think you need to take a look at a map of the crime scene, where Zimmerman's car was parked and where the shooting took place. There is no way he "turned into an ally access and had to walk to the front to read the address". He was already at the front (where the address was clearly visible) before he walked to the back of the townhouse. His vehicle was not "in the alley access"; it was parked near the mailboxes in the neighborhood on Twin Trees road.

7. pspr

pspr

Why don't you point us to a map that someone other than you made up?

8. Compare that (I did not even get to see that segment on my local news (I live in Orlando Metro Area and this was one of the parts I did not see)) to prosecutor press conference which said absolutely nothing.

Regardless of anything reasonable doubt alone will destroy this case.

9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Any map I ever posted was made up from others including major media organizations, not myself.

Are you denying where Zimmerman's SUV was parked?
    Are you denying the location of where the shooting took place?

Unless you are denying these two obvious facts, then the narrative that Zimmerman was looking for an address does not make sense.

10. Have you no respect for the judicatory system? Prosecutors present their case in the court of law, not the court of YouTube.

#10     Apr 11, 2012