Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Eight

Eight

Riots, bfd.. We have police and National Guard for that stuff..

#11     Apr 11, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Still nothing of importance going on up there in Canada huh?

Judging by your obsession with all things American I can only conclude that Canada is one boring country.

#12     Apr 11, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

It was ordained when Obama, Jackson, Sharpton and Holder got involved. I wouldn't be surprised if it is dismissed for lack of evidence by the judge.

#13     Apr 11, 2012
  4. I was thoroughly disgusted by what happened today. I listened to her whole speech. It sounded like a campaign speech specifically tailored to the audience instead of something a career prosecutor should say. We learned exactly nothing as to why she charged him with 2nd degree murder just her talking points about rules and regulations.

Invoking the kids parents at the beginning of the speech... The justice system does not exist to placate the wishes of the family and relatives of (alleged) victims it exists to enforce the law and dispense punishment if necessary. She pointed how well the police department worked and how she worked closely with it. NOBODY in the police department even dreamed of 2nd degree murder. This was a classic case of throwing one man under the bus to avoid race riots incited by the fucking media and al sharpton and company. I wanted to vomit listening to the attorney of treyvon martin's parents and al sharpton. They look all smug while a giant miscarriage of justice is perpetrated.

At least zimmerman got a good experienced attorney. The two clowns who "withdrew" yesterday are not half as good as this guy. I think angela corey did not want to go through grand jury because there was a chance of no true bill which would have been a major embarrassment. Either way, a good seasoned attorney will have a field day with this "case". Neither the government, nor attorney general care though, they just want to placate the mob.

#14     Apr 11, 2012
  5. Little baby sad his idea on turns of events got overthrown? Please, do whine more, it will help your 'mob' theory.

I am looking at the real mob in this thread.

#15     Apr 11, 2012
    #16     Apr 11, 2012
  7. What's wrong with your rant and that of the rest of you guys is this: you're all outraged about Zimmerman going to jail, but it affects you not at all that the cops held onto Trayvon for three days before finally letting his family have him. Why? None of you express even the slightest sympathy for a family that went for three days not knowing where their son was.
    And the cops didn't help them at all. You don't care to ask why.

#17     Apr 11, 2012
  8. “I just want to speak from my heart to your heart. Because a heart has no color. It’s not black. It’s not white. It’s red. And I want to say thank you from my heart to your heart. Thank you.”

Sybrina Fulton (Trayvon's mother)

#18     Apr 11, 2012
  9. The parents didnt even fill out a missing persons report until the following day. I will ask why for that.

#19     Apr 11, 2012
  10. He was 17 years old. Parents probably gave him some time, when they woke up were likely very concerned, called police then.

Why is everyone trying to make the kid the problem? Zimmerman was told by authorities to stop following the kid. The kid is dead. Let the courts figure it out. This should not be a right or left type of thing. This is America, let justice work it's way through the court system.

#20     Apr 11, 2012