Zim wants more money -

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't guess they've picked a jury yet.

#11     Nov 29, 2012
  2. June would be a good month. Most black people are on vacation that month, they won't miss work to riot.

---------------------

Ha hah hahaha...:D Get it??? They won't miss work....:D '

Nutmeg you you racist mofo...:cool:

#12     Nov 29, 2012
  3. How about you? You miss work?

Naw, can't say that I do......:eek:

#13     Nov 29, 2012
  4. "Trayvon Martin grabbed his killer’s gun just moments before he died and uttered a profanity-laced threat. In a desperate life-or-death struggle, George Zimmerman clutched Trayvon’s wrist, broke his grip on the semi-automatic firearm and shot him once in the chest.

That account appears in a new book written by Zimmerman’s best friend and confidante

There’s just one problem: Zimmerman never said that to the police.

Now the book, Defending Our Friend: The Most Hated Man in America, and author Mark Osterman’s two television interviews have landed on the prosecution evidence list, as more versions of Zimmerman’s story emerge. A man who wrote a book calling Zimmerman “the kindest and most sincere” person will wind up in court — for the prosecution, experts agree.

“It was emotionally draining for George as he relived that awful moment when he managed to control the gun, then fired out of fear for his life,” Osterman wrote.

snip

Afraid for the Zimmermans’ safety, Osterman took the couple in from the very first night of the shooting. His 172-page book describes how Zimmerman told the story of the killing over and over again until he was physically drained. When he told it to police, Osterman said, Zimmerman threw up.

But Osterman’s account is a sharp deviation from the versions Zimmerman gave, which experts say will undoubtedly be used to try to impeach the defendant’s credibility and cast doubt on his claim of self-defense if each telling changed or was embellished.

“I desperately got both of my hands around the guy’s one wrist and took his hand off my mouth long enough for me to shout again for help,” Osterman quotes Zimmerman as saying.

“For a brief moment I had control of the wrist, but I knew when he felt the sidearm at my waist with his leg. He took his hand that was covering my nose and went for the gun, saying, “You’re gonna die now, motherf-----.’ Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer. I got the gun in my hand, raised it toward the guy’s chest and pulled the trigger.”

DNA reports released Wednesday showed there was no DNA from Trayvon on the gun.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/20/3012853/zimmermans-friend-trayvon-grabbed.html#storylink=cpy

"Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer. I got the gun in my hand, raised it toward the guy’s chest and pulled the trigger.”

DNA reports released Wednesday showed there was no DNA from Trayvon on the gun.

#14     Nov 29, 2012
  5. Trayvon Martin committed suicide nothing more nothing less, good riddance.

#15     Nov 29, 2012
  6. Right we should let them have small riots like the forestry service burns off underbrush.

usually we just call them some sort of championship series like NBA etc

#16     Nov 29, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

I was kidding. I guess I need to put the word 'sarcasm' in brackets after such posts for you knuckleheaded liberals.

#17     Nov 29, 2012
  8. Phoenix, you are really not appreciate your freedom and your law. You talk about freedom and you talk about "individual", but in another thread you say is ok to kill 17 year old boy by that man in the gas station because other black people are bad. You justify that murder of that boy for loud music. You are fascist, dictator thinking. You judge the murder of the black boy in the car in the gas station to be right because other black people commit crime? STUPID and FASCIST.

#18     Nov 29, 2012
  9. 1)you are misstating the case thus my opinion of it.

2) No as I predicted previously when the ubiquitous unprovoked violent attacks by black youths obviously became a trend, people will defend themselves.

Too fvcking bad I was right.

quite frankly when black teens quit acting like packs of hyena's on a hunt then less mistakes will be made .

As far as I'm concerned boo fvcking hoo the fault lies within the black community and the lax law enforcement that encourages it.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3675474#post3675474

#19     Nov 29, 2012
  10. That's so funny...:D

#20     Nov 30, 2012