Zero to Low risk investments

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CasperCRF, Dec 9, 2005.

1. why not do 10yr tbond, and write a yield put?

#51     Dec 12, 2005
  2. interesting article on IBonds --------

http://www.fool.com/community/pod/2005/050727.htm?ref=foolwatch

sorry steve, as i have told several people that have contacted me, i would have to get the details from the person who actually deals in those investments. all i do is trade and try to help any and all good people that i have dealings with in my life {like the CTA i know}.

i have also talked up a storm about Billy who runs the IOAMT room because of the dealings i have had with him --- he has taught me a lot {about market profile} and he has always been very helpful when i have had questions. i pay for his monthly chatroom service but yet you would probably define me as a "solicitor" of his, when in actuality i have never received anything from him {i will soon though --- he is buying buffet in Vegas for all his paying room members at the Expo :D }.

steve btw, i can get you some great returns while scalping the ES {you just have to be willing to learn something different}.

#52     Dec 12, 2005
  3. Another offer.

No thank you

I have no interest in what you tell "several people". I am interested in what you say or claim here on this thread. While you are here in front of me. I will treat you like an adult (if you behave like one). That means I will take you at your word and expect you to be responsible for your comments.

Thats all.

Steve

#53     Dec 12, 2005
  4. and here is where you can get those ES returns {if you are willing to learn something different} www.ioamt.com

#54     Dec 12, 2005

5. like I said.....

Free money.......NO RISK

lesson over

#55     Dec 12, 2005