Zero-risk trading

Discussion in 'Options' started by UMU, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Yeah that may be the best thread ever...EVER!! And it also contains some of my favorite quotes of all time from this clown...are you ready?

"I am writing not for the people who oppose my views. I am writing for those who will read it in the future--the web has a long written memory."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hopefully when he "buys a seat on an exchange" I'll still be allowed to trade, despite my insubordination. You could almost write a sitcom with lines like that.

#21     Mar 20, 2009
  2. spindr0

spindr0

Hey Cowboy... You better clean up your act PDQ otherwise you're going to end up on chickP's ignore list !!

:)

#22     Mar 20, 2009
  3. Are you actually defending this guy, Spin?! What happened to the other spindr0...the one with the witty comments that I so love?

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=157211

Bring back the alter-ego... :cool:

And if I get blacklisted for encouraging RFT to stop being such a douche...well I'll gladly stop posting. What's the good of the internet if I'm not allowed to tell a douche what a douche he is?

#23     Mar 20, 2009
  4. i remember when i first joined this site to study options, i actually tried to understand what rft was writing with his pages and pages of formula and thinking to myself wtf is this shit. It made no sense. ( i am comp sci / math ).

Luckily you figure out the posers pretty fast, and i didnt waste too much time. Stick with dmo and atticus (where he go?). Short of actual trading, learned more from reading those 2 guys' posts than from any book.

#24     Mar 20, 2009