Zen-Fire

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ButterMilk, Aug 16, 2010.

1. if you have a position in the Globex market and there's an outage at Globex
    or the broker or your own isp, can you phone your broker and have your
    position closed ? is the broker able to do that ?

#11     Aug 17, 2010
  2. emg

emg

once again. zen fire is based on rithimic technology. people with zen fire are paying higher commission on name only. that said.

#12     Aug 17, 2010
  3. If you want to trade directly via Rithmic, it seems like there are two options for order entry -- use R Trader (which brokers like Mirus support) or have Vision as your broker (who offers Ninja connected to Rithmic feed). Is this correct or am I mistaken?

#13     Aug 17, 2010
  4. emg

emg

there are lots of brokerages offer ninja rithmic. click the link below:

http://www.rithmic.com/partners.html

there are tons of brokers offer rithmic or ninja rithmic. you notice that, the name zen fire below the technology group.

#14     Aug 17, 2010
  5. emg

emg

edit: Imho, mirus, amp, and dorman offer zen fire, while the rest offer rithmic. if u are looking for cheaper commission, get the ninja rithmic. that will cut the middleman

#15     Aug 17, 2010
  6. thanks

#16     Aug 17, 2010
  7. I'm still a newbie with all these concepts, so forgive my question but what exactly is the difference between zenfire and rithmic? My understanding was that zenfire is where I place my orders, and it sends my orders to the exchange. (I have to be honest is that I don't understand why I have a broker and then an "introducing broker" on top of this, but that's a separate question.)

If that's the case, what is rithmic compared to zenfire? How would I go about going straight to rithmic?

#17     Aug 17, 2010
  8. emg

emg

zen fire is just a package name only like a brand. therefore, people with zen fire are paying the brand name. whoever came up the name zen fire is making lots of money by charging the commission higher.

#18     Aug 17, 2010