Zen Fire Vs Tt Connection

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by piker76, Sep 17, 2007.

1. hey hedge, i am glad you see the same scam, their is enough bullshit on et as it is, but this breaks all the rules, since we try to trust people we do business with or at least consider working with & it just shows some of these guys are scoundrels , no wonder most of us are skeptical with the firms we talk about these days. you turn your back & your bleeding from your ass with these bastards.

#11     Sep 17, 2007
  2. As far as I know Advantage doesn't have any brokers. They cater to high volume independent electronic traders.
    Believe what you want but trolling on ET for clients doesn't fit into their business plan.

#12     Sep 17, 2007
  3. hey shark, read it, ian williams, he is the poser on here, its in black & white, as you can see, broker, whatever title he may hold, he is pretending to be a trader, but actually a employee with the firm, as you can see. still a con-man period. if you would trust him to handle your account good luck .. he should be prof & pay to advertise his firm or at least learn to be honest. i don't know many people that like being lied to. he represents a brokerage firm in a unethical manner, that should bother you & every trader. well whatever gets you thru the nite, two each his own.

#13     Sep 17, 2007
  4. piker76

piker76 Guest

The data off my TT FEED IS unfiltered.

#14     Sep 18, 2007
  5. Cy_M

Cy_M

which feed does TT use? Is it true tick for ES? Does it give Trade Bid Ask vol tick by tick?

#15     Oct 6, 2007
  6. SCorpion, I don't deal with williams and it does bother me because as a whole the firm is top notch and that's why I was so surprised. I'm not going to move my account because I know that is not how Advantage Futures does business.

Cy,

TT gateways are housed at clearing firms and connect directly to the exchanges, passing along the data completely unfiltered. Your client (X_TRADER) would be on your machine and connect to the gateway. You get the full market depth live but no historical.

#16     Oct 11, 2007
  7. The scoop on TT and Ninja/ZenFire and the differences on the data and order gateways are measures by milliseconds and also how the risk and margin loop are configured.

Ninja using Zen Fire is on this Linux framework and is faster than the connections from the TT gateways. How much faster? Depends on who is managing the TT gateways, TT Net or your FCM.

I had Fimat gateway servers for TT and the last 5 month is was complete shit and disconnected a few time a day.

It was slower by 10 to 20MS based on time of day. Does that make a difference for a manual trader ? NO....but a spreader and auto systems are different and you just lost that fill in the book and got beaten to the market by this Linux and Zen Fire connection.

The other issues that come up are price and when does it disconnect after the pit closes. Zen Fire does not go down and they process the trades between the pit close and Globex start. My system stuff that I ran on TT would have to be off for a few hours late afternoon and than restart each system.

Here is my major beef with TT....They are Ok on support but Zen Fire and Mirus whom manages that for Dorman are top notch and offer the best service I have seen in 7 YEARS OF TRADING FUTURES AND 6 BROKERS OVER THAT TIME PERIOD. That is the deciding factor.

#17     Dec 12, 2007
  8. asd123

asd123

I've noticed some brokers bundle zen-fire with NT, does this mean you don't pay exchange fees if you have an account with them?

#18     Jan 13, 2008