Zen Fire Disaster

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Cazza La Randa, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Lot of issues since the market open

Their servers are now down!!!!!!!!!!

2. emg

emg

once again. zen fire is based on rithimic technology. people with zen fire are paying higher commission on name only. that said. if u are with a firm offering zen fire, u are paying high price for name only.

3. Bastards!

Are you trying to resolve this BIG!!!!!!!!!! ISSUE?

4. emg

emg

u should leave brokerages who is offering a marketing name zen fire as a primary platform. think about it, if they are charging higher commission, they should be getting the best notch engineers. rithmic is a data feed company and not a brokerage. therefore, brokerage creates the name zen fire or repackage the name rithmic to zen fire and profit from name only.

5. emg

emg

A brokerage or brokerages who created and sell name zen fire 4 yrs ago and hide the true technology name rithmic is profiting and will keep profiting

6. BCE

BCE

There have been a lot of problems with this feed lately as discussed in this thread at the NinjaTrader Support Forum. http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?p=191401#post191401
    I wasn't trading this morning but when I just tried to log on it took forever to load the data and was basically just locked up. In the SuperDOM window I'm just getting the bid/ask entries but no other levels. Ongoing. Maybe you can post some comments on that thread. I have to go. I'll check back and see what's up. Good luck.

I just posted one more http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?p=193565#post193565 Got to go. I'll check back.

7. ehorn

ehorn

Just spoke to support. They said one of their ISP is down and expect is resolved in 15 minutes...

Lets see...

8. emg

emg

who is the support? a brokerage? ninja tech support? or rithmic data company tech support?

9. ehorn

ehorn

Mirus

10. emg

emg

in that case, they are not a tech support but a salesman selling the zen fire name only.

#10     Sep 20, 2010