Zen-fire and future broker

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by heyaming, Feb 20, 2008.

1. spd

spd

Mirus/Zen-fire/RCG customer here. Havent had an issue yet, all around solid performance.

#11     Dec 22, 2009
  2. Are you using Ninja charts?

If so, what data source do you use for historical data?

#12     Dec 22, 2009
  3. Mirus just quoted $4.40 RT for 600 RTs a month.. This is simply ridiculous.

#13     Dec 22, 2009
  4. Is it too high or too low to you?

What do you get now RT?

#14     Dec 23, 2009
  5. I have much lower. But regardless of what I have if you google you find a lot lower rates advertised online without haggling.

Look even at Velocity which has its banner just on the top of this page - 3.80

$4.40 is for static DOM but as long as I remember the TT license is about $0.20 RT... Still $4.20 is a lot.

If you trade 600 RTs and you buy XT from Global Futures you pay $1 for XT license and $3.20 comms which makes it same $4.20 but XT is way better than NT with Zen...

You can find CQG for $3.80 all included.... etc

The people are not even willing to use google to improve their businesses... Well...

#15     Dec 23, 2009
  6. moarla

moarla

ninja = not good
    the companywho is offering ZENFIRE have a trading software designed for ZEN, should be better

#16     Dec 23, 2009
  7. redpr

redpr

If ok to ask, your rt cost is?

I am getting a quote on AMP but I think its too high.

#17     Jan 21, 2010
  8. Are you saying that ZenFire has a new software platform designed specially for their feed that's not Ninja? If so, do you know what it's called? They don't list anything like this on their site:

http://www.zen-fire.com/pages/platforms/platforms.html

#18     Jan 21, 2010
  9. http://www.rithmic.com/

Rithmic connects to Investor RT and a few others for order entry/charting.

BTW, "Zenfire" is a brand name of feed built by Rithmic.

#19     Jan 21, 2010
  10. F112358

F112358

Charts with ninja-zenfire. Backup charts IB-quotetracker.

Trades with XTRADER-TT feed on separate laptop. IB for backup broker on separate computer.

All brokers negotiate rates with volume costumers. There are very few consistent volume customers.

Most people here are either paper traders, non-traders, or low volume customers. I'm a very low volume customer.

#20     Jan 22, 2010