Zen-Fire and eSignal announce Partnership.

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by eSignal Support, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

davewolfs & All,

The OD emini product is limited to the CME Globex contracts as listed on the page.

But the fee waiver with the CME for extends to the CME Globex eMini ($30), the CBOT eMini ($15), NYMEX emini ($30) and Comex emini.

So using an integrated trading partner and the new eSignal 10.5 software can save users a lot of money in exchange fees.

So any current eSignal customer should sign up for this new program. More details here:

http://kb.esignalcentral.com/display/2/articleDirect/index.asp?aid=4452&r=0.6981012

Chuck

#11     Aug 15, 2009
  2. I assume if I want access to non mini contracts I need to move up to eSignal Premier? A lot of the mini's that are listed are not tradable because of the lack of liquidity. I'd definitely be interested in this but I think eSignal needs to take a second look at their offer as a wealth of futures other then the mini are tradable through Mirus and the platform being offered is free. For someone like myself, an ideal package would be a list of say 5 symbols.

The link that is posted is not working.

I just viewed this video of the Esignal DOM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu41-DebYVA Is there a means to setup multiple profits?

#12     Aug 15, 2009
  3. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

#13     Aug 16, 2009
  4. Has anyone used the Mirus broker plugin yet and traded through E-Signal? I am interested in opening a new account possibly at Mirus and would like some feedback.

#14     Sep 2, 2009
  5. So does this mean I could save 2.16 $ per roundturn trading the YM through Mirus/Esignal? (exchange fee for mini-dow future is 1.08)

#15     Sep 8, 2009
  6. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

LoL !

#16     Sep 8, 2009
  7. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

eSignal Chooses Mirus Futures and Zen-Fire toFurther Increase Visibility for its eSignal OnDemand of E-Mini Futures Products for CME Group Retail Traders

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:41pm EDT

Mirus Futures joins Interactive Brokers (IB), PFGBEST, MB Trading, and
    OptionsXpress in new eSignal OnDemand platform offering.
    CHICAGO--(Business Wire)--
    Mirus Futures today announced an alliance with eSignal as one of five firms to
    feature the new eSignal OnDemand - Mini Futures product for CME Group traders.
    Mirus Futures offers the industry leading Zen-Fire trading solution providing
    traders unprecedented access to real-time market data and order routing. As a
    participant in the CME Globex waiver fee policy initiative, market data for
    Mirus customers of eSignal will be waived by CME Group. The other four firms,
    Interactive Brokers (IB), PFG, MB Trading, and OptionsXpress will enjoy the same
    cost savings for their customers but will not be able to offer the advantages of
    Zen-Fire.

eSignal provides eSignal OnDemand - Mini Futures, a full-featured, active trader
    platform offering quotes, charts, back testing, the ability to program unique
    chart studies and includes intraday and historical data. A special trading
    plug-in allows users to trade from within the product with their choice of
    brokers that now includes Mirus Futures / Zen-Fire.

"We are excited to have Mirus Futures and Zen-Fire using our eSignal OnDemand -
    Mini Futures offering," said Chuck Thompson, eSignal president. "By offering our
    award-winning product line, featured through select brokers, eSignal is able to
    extend this cost savings advantage."

"Mirus Futures customers who currently use eSignal will be thrilled, they won't
    have to do anything and they will reduce their fees dramatically," offers Eliot
    Wickersheimer, Principal of Mirus Futures. "Customers appreciate the option to
    choose which charting software package works best, but will be more likely to

"The ability to trade on Zen-Fire data, from the eSignal OnDemand - Mini Futures
    platform packs an advantageous punch for CME Group retail traders. The
    combination of eSignal's comprehensive historical data, with the real-time data
    of Zen-Fire, gives traders the best of both worlds; boosting an already
    incredible trading experience for Zen-Fire Traders," says Pat Shaughnessy,
    Principal of Zen-Fire, a leading provider of professional trading solutions.

eSignal OnDemand - Mini Futures for Mirus Futures / Zen-Fire is available now.
    For more information, visit: www.eSignal.com/map/mirus/.

About eSignal:

eSignal (www.eSignal.com), Interactive Data Corporation`s (NYSE: IDC) desktop
    solutions business, is a leading global provider of financial and business
    information to professional traders and active individual traders. Building on a
    legacy of 25 years of delivering time-sensitive financial information, eSignal
    provides streaming, real-time market data, news and analytics. eSignal's suite
    of products includes eSignal, Advanced GET, QuoTrek, FutureSource, , QCharts,
    LiveCharts, Market-Q(SM) and the Web portals FutureSource.com, Quote.com and
    RagingBull.com.

About Mirus Futures:

Mirus Futures is the leading provider of commodity trading brokerage services.
    As the first full-service firm to launch the Zen-Fire network, Mirus has been
    able to revolutionize the trading experience for all their clients. By coupling
    Zen-Fire with the NinjaTrader platform, the ultimate trading solution was
    created. Serving the world-wide trading community for Mirus became that much
    easier. http://mirusfutures.com

About Zen-Fire:

Zen-Fire provides the speed, reliability, and unfiltered tick data necessary to
    compete in the futures markets. From basic order entry tickets to fully licensed
    Depth of Market (DOM) trading screens, Zen-Fire provides screen based traders
    access to the same high-speed market data and order routing used by professional
    firms and institutions world-wide. http://www.zen-fire.com

Zen-Fire
    Karen Bertoli
    Director - Communications Strategy
    +1.312.498.5366
    karen@zen-fire.com

#17     Sep 9, 2009
  8. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

#18     Oct 15, 2009