Zen and The Art of Trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by martys, Sep 16, 2004.

1. mind

mind

second time i run into this topic within a few days. what do you mean by that? not to many big winners? meaning not too fat tails in the profit distribution?

peace

#51     Sep 21, 2004

2. gotta learn to walk before you can crawl

(reverse that)

#52     Sep 21, 2004
  3. mind

mind

and i was afraid you would write something arrogant or plane.

peace

#53     Sep 21, 2004
  4. I think he meant analyzing the profit distribution of your own trading... where a small amount of winners are responsible for the most profit? :confused:

May darkhorse elaborate please!

What do other people think the core 20% of trading is comprised of?

#54     Sep 21, 2004
  5. Thank you for your help. Do you mean you made the auto-suggestion before the trance? Or do you tape the script?

I am getting some materials on self-hypnosis. It is funny during my search, most of the stuff I run into are about how to screw with other people's head and penis enlargement. :D
    I think I am gonna stick with the basics. Any recomendations?

#55     Sep 21, 2004
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Penis enlargement through self-hypnosis? Now I do believe that is one I have not heard before . . .

#56     Sep 21, 2004
  7. Hey Everest,

How does self hypnosis work .. I have a self hypnosis tape.. but haven't seem to have gotten anything out of it.. probably using it incorrectly..

Do you put the tape on and then proceed to concentrate on those things you want to sink into your subconscious??? Like concentrating on trading properly, patient, with discipline while the tape is playing in the backgroud?

#57     Sep 21, 2004
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I have a better idea. It involves sitting naked in a chair with a big hole in it with a tennis racket underneath and a foot pedal . . . :)

#58     Sep 21, 2004
  9. Disregard previous post..

asked the question before finishing the thread.

#59     Sep 21, 2004
  10. db,

I am reading from your response that you are telling me to go f**k myself.. Am I reading this correctly?? If so, have I done something to offend you?

#60     Sep 21, 2004