Zeitgeist : Moving Forward

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Vinny1, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Wow...almost 3 hours. Cant wait to watch it, though.

2. What is it about??

3. DT-waw

DT-waw

97 out of 100 people will either :

- not or mis- understand this movie
    - be bored after first 10 minutes. no big boobies or fights like in Jerry Springer!

4. The 3 out of 100 is who this esoteric film is aimed at. Which happen to be the same who believe the 9/11 conspiracy or still think Celestine Prophecy was a earth-shattering-enlightment.

5. 5 old men with beards telling how we should run the economy.

What else is new...:D

6. DT-waw

DT-waw

yeah peter joseph and 94 year old jacques fresco are commanding you with a wooden stick how the economy must be run.....

what a brilliant conclusion!

i think zeitgeist movement is doing a PR/ marketing mistake. They should focus all their movies on showing the benefits of free energy.

with free energy, the economy will naturally shift to the state envisioned in Zeitgeist.

i guess most people would like to drive without paying at the gas stations, or not? flying airplanes for a 1/10 of today cost?
    how about 2/3 cheaper transportation of all goods?

7. 42:30 they start to speak about the market...

8. orl

orl

Yes, but the first 40 minutes are actually the most interesting, and the info pertains to trading as well.

9. orl,

I clearly agree with you. Furthermore the stats they included from www.equalitytrust.org.uk are very interresting. I particulary like the idea of "Value System Disorder"... I have however 2 bigs critics to the movie.

1) WTF :

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RMINSD7MmT4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B882w2gC22s" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Was this fake for them ? I am just so bored to listen to people with this stupid shit in their mouth... Open your eyes and look at the skies...

2) I can't understand their attitude at considering all the Humanity to be self-interrested maximising robots... If they think that everyone is like this why not themselves ? Their motives would be to control their "cyber"utopia... Or money/power incentives don't work on them ?

#10     Jan 29, 2011