Zanger style Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by alisa, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Unless you pay careful attention you won't know how old these are. I will now.

Dan Zanger still stirrs lots of interest.

#71     Oct 21, 2007
  2. If you know what those positions are then I suggest you trade them instead of discussing them.

Yes, I own the holy grail.

I didn't join here to shares my trades... if you are looking for tips you may want to find a full-service broker.

#72     Nov 3, 2007

3. I perhaps have more positions than you can ever get your hands on. You don't own anything but piped dreams, holy grails are for idiots like yourself.

No one needs your trades, just keep them to yourself and feel great. After sometime you will find out there are better traders than you. Keep trucking and dont come back here, this board isn't made for your type.

#73     Nov 3, 2007
  4. I stand corrected.:p

#74     Nov 3, 2007
  5. zdreg

zdreg

maybe somebody other than the original poster is interested in a response to that old post. just for that reason alone a worthwhile response is helpful now.

#75     Nov 3, 2007
  6. There is a reason why some people have 400 post in 5 years and others have 400 in 5 months...

First rule of trading... take personal responsibility for yourself and your trading. Why are you so concerned with what I do?

When you become a moderator or an owner of this board you can tell me what to do, until them you may find it helpful to read more and post less... you may actually learn something and realize this isn't a stock tip board.

#76     Nov 4, 2007
  7. So does the perv at the glory hole but who knows what's on the other side...

#77     Nov 4, 2007
  8. And before them it was Jesse Livermore and Bernard Baruch.

#78     Jan 16, 2009
  9. Then would that make you almost exactly one of the very best out there?

#79     Jan 16, 2009