zandyland

Discussion in 'Journals' started by vanzandt, Aug 4, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Look at Pigflix go! omg... need more dry powder.

#11     Aug 5, 2016
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Here's another one that's probably not on anybody's radar. QSR.

They own Burger King and Tim Hortons. $46.61 as I type. 61 PE. Small divy. I follow this one. Its a short at this level.

All the pigs are running today!

#12     Aug 5, 2016
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Canooks. Tim Hortons down here suck. Burger King is ghetto. Pig.

OAKVILLE, ON, Aug. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ - Restaurant Brands International Inc. (tsx/nyse:QSR) ("RBI") announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase authorization (the "Repurchase Authorization") pursuant to which RBI may purchase up to US$300 million of its common shares over the next 5 years. Repurchases under the Repurchase Authorization will be made in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions, in each case in accordance with applicable securities laws.

About Restaurant Brands International Inc.
    Restaurant Brands International Inc. ("RBI") is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $23 billion in system-wide sales and over 19,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns two of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS [®] and BURGER KING [®] . These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for over 50 years. To learn more about RBI, please visit the company's website at www.rbi.com.

#13     Aug 5, 2016
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

KMX $59.30 as I type.

Pffff.... Another pig.

#14     Aug 5, 2016
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

I need PCLN to come in below $1400 for a 2 bagger.... 2 hours to go.

#15     Aug 5, 2016
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Looookin good!

#16     Aug 5, 2016
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

hahahahaa ... they can't get out fast enough... Below $1380 on the close.

#17     Aug 5, 2016
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

tooooo easy. This pig is gonna drop like a lead balloon in the next hour. $1412 as I type.

#18     Aug 5, 2016
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Dollar Tree has topped. Feel safe shorting.

#19     Aug 5, 2016
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

$1414.90 is the highest pcln will ever see again. jmo.

#20     Aug 5, 2016