zandyland

Discussion in 'Journals' started by vanzandt, Aug 4, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

I figured I'd just start a journal with all my ADHD trades and not clog Baron's stock forums with my daily forays in and out of this scam we call the markets.

So welcome to Zandyland... Quick trades, swing trades, political commentary, enlightening insights, humor and an all around good time. Not all trades are winners,.... but always being positive is the mark of a winner. Winners are welcome here.

2. Handle123

Handle123

I love that game, use to play it with my son everyday, and now my son day trades and we still playing the same games.

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

aapl $108 puts... 10@ $2.30

4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

sold of bot? your language is sold.

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Unfortunately bought. Sold @2.16. Could have been worse. Came down at the close.

6. vanzandt

vanzandt

overall...a bad week.

Had I just held my HD puts, I would be way up. Stupid stupid stupid. But HD scared me at the top.

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Picked up a couple pcln $1450 puts. The way this week is going.... the sob will probably close at $1600
    @#$%@#$

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

OK... Time to slaughter the big fat Dollartree pig.

Got the Aug 19th $100 puts for $3.35. I'm gonna sit on this one. No HD this time around.

Overpriced ghetto assed junk stores:D Die piggy!

9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ohhhh PCLN is comin' down! Look at that low volume... Maybe it'll close below $1100 today and I'll get back some of that HD gouging I took. POS!@#$#$

Fugit... I'm goin' jogging.:finger:

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Black flag day out there.

PCLN coming in nicely. I guess the squeeze is over.

#10     Aug 5, 2016