Z10's 10.000 post will be.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by acronym, Jan 14, 2006.

Z10's 10.000 post will be.....

1. Informative and objective, as always

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. Fascinating, and diligent commentary on current affairs

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. About a lost puppy

3 vote(s)
    6.8%
  4. An ad-hominim of some sort, or have the word in the post

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  5. If you could possibly care less, it would be truly astonishing

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  6. A liberally biased copy and paste of some sort

14 vote(s)
    31.8%
  7. an admission he is actually george bush, feeling bad for abandoning liberalism for politically oppor

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Who is Z?

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. ElCubano

ElCubano

one thing i can assure you is that his 10,000th post wont be his last....:D

get em ZZZZzzzzz....dont let the haterators get to ya...

#11     Jan 26, 2006
  2. I think Z should walk away after post 9999.

How cool would that be?

#12     Jan 26, 2006
  3. Basically that is the ONLY way he can achieve some redemption.

#13     Jan 26, 2006
  4. That would be kinda cool, in a way, but would completely ruin the celebration.
    Im not sure of the location, or exactly whats planned, but may be something like these, im not sure.

It was going to be one of those sms "mob" type things, but my mobile's on the fritz you know.

http://www.smugmug.com/keyword/fireworks:D :D

#14     Jan 27, 2006
  5. Oh, and only FOUR posts to go.

Haven't heard from the sms mobber's, not surprisingly, they keep this stuff secret -squirrel until the last minute.
    And my mobile is off, doesnt help.

Then again, if Z isnt going to let anyone know WHEN this post will be, well, how are they supposed to organise things?

Yes, like so many luminaries, hunter s thompson, ali G, Dame Edna Everage, donald trump, ann coulter,Za Za gabor (how the hell do you spell that) david parkinson or pamela anderson, Z SHUNS the limelight, preferring to anonymously reach huge milestones with little fanfare, to the dissapointment of dedicated followers..............

Still, you cant bottle genius, as they say.
    Which is a shame, it would probably make a rather nice vintage.

FOUR POSTS TO GO FOUR POSTS TO GO FOUR POSTS TO GO FOUR POSTS TO GO FOUR POSTS TO GO.................

:D :D

#15     Jan 28, 2006
  6. Yay, hoorah, :D whoopee:) , it a WRAP on that stat, well its difficult to contain the excitement.
    "And there was much rejoicing.":) :p

But what about the poor lost puppy?
    Does no-one care, about the bedraggled, malnourished, lost little puppies of the world?? NOT Z, it seems.
    Tough and uncompomising, it looks like he posted the big one in his CHARTS thread!!??! Can you beleive that?
    On a TRADING forum? Unheard of!!
    :p:D :D

#16     Jan 29, 2006
  7. #17     Jan 29, 2006
  8. 20,000 posts coming up folks!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its nearly there, just a few dozen more, and that would HAVE to be a record!!!!!!!

Unbeleivable!!

Its huge!!!!!!!! Well, the EXCITEMENT is TWICE the size this time, and in only a coupla months or so.........What an acheivement. is there no end, to this posters remarkable contributions?
    It seems not!!!!!!!

Although, i gather the flash-mob crowd is less than enthusiastic this time around, and indeed, some are questioning the integrity of Z's position- as the pre eminent lefty- type poster among the overall
    "people who admire other people who post alot about stuff" community.

In fact, the word on the grapevine is most of Z followers have switched over to paul mcartney's wife's site, or are actually watching the news, to an extent.

I dont understand their position, but given his blatant disregard for animal rights, in particular poor lost puppies, perhaps its no surprise their allegiance, and common sense has shifted toward other stuff, that doesnt have ad-hominem as its basic framework.

I heard a nasty rumor, some are actually reading the work of people- who-(gasp, it cant be true) actually write their own stuff:eek: and only provide links to the sources!!!!:eek:

#18     Apr 17, 2006
  9. Well, hopefully, the 20.000 th post will be a bit better than....................
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67500

And calling the deep, meaningful, and spiritual religion of scientology, a cult!!!!:eek:
    What next????
    I gather, many fans of the Z have emailed him expressing their concerns as to the direction of his posting status, only to be refused a rational or factual answer, and i even heard of some loyal followers being-IGNORED altogether, well i cant believe that. Stretches the imagination, i wont beleive it till i see it. Impossible.

#19     Apr 18, 2006
  10. #20     Apr 18, 2006