Z10 and dddooo are harmless but sKaLpZ is a dangerous troll spreading hate and fights

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The Kin, Jul 8, 2005.

How do you feel about The Kin's statements regarding sKaLpZ and direction of forum?

1. The Kin is right.

29 vote(s)
    61.7%
  2. The Kin is wrong.

18 vote(s)
    38.3%
  1. Will the mods please wake up and ban the fuck. sKaLpZ is very skilled at causing trouble and will eventually result in a number of bannings down the road and/or people leaving in disgust of what he says or provokes if something is not done soon.

I dare the mods to close this thread while let skalpz reign free. This forum is quickly degrading itself into Yahoo! Finance territory. Maybe worse since oddly enough it's better to have no moderation than bad moderation. But why lety the forum degrade that far? Do you jobs, ban that guy.

And I'm not the only one saying this.

2. Yeah, and the market is out to get you too.
    It's not your fault.

3. I agree he should be banned - he trys to sell services but is not a paying advertiser. He is a racist, liar, and complete idiot. And, he has been banned before.

But, people seem to like reading the trouble he causes - kind of like watching a car wreck or something.

So, I doubt he will be banned.

But, take comfort in knowing he is a loser who makes no money, and everything he says and does will come back to him in turn.

:)

4. I agree he should be banned - he trys to sell services but is not a paying advertiser. He is a racist, liar, and complete idiot. And, he has been banned before.

I also mentioned that before, and nobody stoping him.

But, people seem to like reading the trouble he causes - kind of like watching a car wreck or something.

ET has become an entertainment place now, not educational
    sit.

But, take comfort in knowing he is a loser who makes no money, and everything he says and does will come back to him in turn.

He has no life.

5. another Coinz-bashing poll. :D

<p align=center><embed src="http://techacademy.basd.k12.wi.us/academy_7_8_2003/Israel%20Kamakawiwo'ole%20-%20Somewhere%20Over%20The%20Rainbow.mp3" safehtml autostart="false" loop="3"></p>

6. cable

cable

And this one's a close one, too. I hope they do a recount and check for hanging chads.

7. The only thing this thread proves is that scalpz/coinz/freakshow has more than one alias.

8. <p align=center><embed src="http://www.kim02.pe.kr/Data/MP3/Love%20Actually%20OST/15%20Lynden%20David%20Hall%20-%20All%20You%20Need%20Is%20Love.mp3" safehtml autostart="false" loop="3"></p>

9. When ad revenue drops, prehaps whoever's paying the bills will start giving a shit. That is if he has the smarts to figure it out.

#10     Jul 13, 2005