YUKK!!! what a crappy day for ES

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Jdesey, Jun 16, 2017.

1. franT

franT

Getting 'Tick-fucked', or 'fucking-Ticks' for income must be difficult. I can imagine those ticks do Kegels too. Very tight for any kind of intercourse.

#31     Jun 17, 2017
    Overnight and Malakka1964 like this.
  2. The momentum/price action since February n late May n what June 14 failed to hold above said had to go down to test what move from June 9 low cleared that was also in move from june 15 Low and wasnt tested since it was made then move up again to what globex failed to hold.

#32     Jun 17, 2017
  3. DISAGREE RE TREND DAYS. Depends upon one's skill level,for the average Joe would agree w that statement but not for EVERYONE.

#33     Jun 17, 2017
  4. punisher

punisher

I don't know what are you talking about. I don't have the charts in front of me but we have already tested down on June 9th and rejected it, tested down again on the 12th and 15th and came back. From here it could go either way (especially opening at 32 handle) but I don't see seeking value down as more obvious.

10pt straight drop from the open (w/o decent retracement) seems strange to me if there is so much strength in the market, especially since it recovered completely by the end of the day. The only explanation I can come up with at the moment, for whatever it is worth, is that OTF is selling on the open and algos are picking it up at 20ma.

Market can and will do anything it wants, but trying to evaluate different scenarios/hypos of what may happen during the day (absent events/news), I fail to recognize what leads or could lead to such behavior. If anyone wants to chime in and shed some light, I'm all ears.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    #34     Jun 17, 2017
  5. punisher

punisher

That much I know... it was already midnight and I missed important clue, you were talking about "short term scalping" which I don't do (true scalping that is, for ticks). Is anybody even doing that profitably? I can imagine going for a point (minimum) and stay profitable and that's as far as my imagination stretches but for a tick or two?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    #35     Jun 17, 2017
  6. Think if u re read what I said n u wrote n was inside of move UP FROM 15TH N NOT TESTED n how it fit w move to ATH N TO 9TH LOW N therefore what it would have had to recapture n WHAT FRIDAY HIT FOR LOD will make sense.AGAIN this is NOT PROPER FORUM to cover fully. WHAT U said re randomness is not appropo if one takes that under consideration. I will let you think about that for a while.

#36     Jun 17, 2017
  7. Gotcha

Gotcha

Don't feed this troll guys. He is purposefully making his English sound bad when it in fact isn't. The above two sentences are actually very well put together, and any person who actually knows the word apropos, even if spelled incorrectly, isn't a foreigner struggling with English. This is just yet another troll. They comes in waves to ET.

#37     Jun 17, 2017
    #38     Jun 17, 2017
  9. Someone who replies is a Troll? That makes alot of sense! Good luck w your trading cos YOU obviously need it!

#39     Jun 17, 2017
  10. franT

franT

Stick around M. There are a few souls in here that might choose salvation.

Yet always remember: "To poly to taka taka kanei to paidi malakas".

#40     Jun 17, 2017
    murray t turtle and Malakka1964 like this.