You've heard it here - after election - BOOM, BOOM time

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TimtheEnchanter, Sep 27, 2012.

1. This vid. ie. music should be playing as the F16s approach Teheran with their payloads...
    Again, I am not warmongering only have a vivid imagination.

#11     Sep 28, 2012
  2. Teheran is crazy, mad but not stupid. These guys've played their cards perfect so far, they will never attack Israel outright. They have their proxies to do that for them. Israel must destroy their ability to make a suitcase bombs or one put into a backpack because that is what will happen if TelAviv does not act first.

#12     Sep 28, 2012
  3. No. I play funds some are leveraged, so I can go short practically anything playing pro shares or others I only have two accounts - one at Vanguard and the other is Merrill Lynch. My goal is to keep what I have not to make a lot more, just enough to keep ahead of inflation.
    I dislike paying commission to the point that I use funds with vanguard where my expense is 0.25 percent or less. Right now I am long the market to the tune of %5. short some sectors and long others.....That will soon change.

P.S. to the naysayers and ET gambling types, I have been getting around %10 return for years and years, on the average. The message is; more you want to make blockbuster returns (%5-day, etc) more of the chances you will just blow your puny little bankroll, this is a prefect inverse correlation attesting to this fact.

#13     Sep 28, 2012
  4. zdreg

zdreg

Israel is only pretending to care about world opinion, particularly the leftist dribble in the European media. they will do whatever is necessary for their survival, long before their back is to the wall.

#14     Sep 28, 2012