You've been challenged dgabriel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jesse J., May 29, 2003.

1. let's be serious, why would i walk into a bet that wasnt neutral....your OWN auditor. i think i'm being more than fair by saying we have a 3rd party auditor picked by the members of ET....if your numbers are what you say, then it wont matter who is auditing, unless you have something to hide

#11     May 29, 2003
  2. pick any auditor, ok? But he needs to be reputable.

And since I already know the figures for the top 1%, if they deviate, then we need to find another party to corroborate the TRUE figures.

All I'm saying is we need a respectable source for this info.

Beware, most traders LOST money during this period. The nasdaq was DOWN. I'm not sure why you think there were traders who creamed the market like I did, but whatever.

#12     May 29, 2003
  3. done, does ernst and young(top 6 acct. firm) work for you?

#13     May 29, 2003
  4. he makes a point when he says, "And there's no way you, or your auditor, have access to ALL traders results over whatever time period you want to state. How are you or an auditor going to get my records? Or trading friends of mine? Sorry but they're not public knowledge as far as I know."

What was our bet?

And how can we access records that prove what top 1% is?

duhhhoh does make a valid point.

#14     May 29, 2003
  5. use all public records that are made available...fund managers/hedge funds etc.

#15     May 29, 2003
  6. and if that's the case how did your reputable auditor come up his 1% figure, if he can do it, i'm sure other auditors can figure something out...dont worry there is plenty of info to go on....are you ready to sign off on this....PM when youre ready

#16     May 29, 2003
  7. and define how you will find all these public records.

If you have a brain, aren't you willing to admit that since the nasdaq was down during this period, that more than 50% or traders lost money? just asking.

#17     May 29, 2003
  8. are you kidding me??? you threw out an offer and i wanna accept, what do you care if i know what the nasdaq did or didnt....c'mon jesse are you really trying to weasel out of this...i agree we need to set up parameters, that's why i asked you to PM when you take your skirt off so we can discuss. bottom line is you made an offer, i accepted...now lets work to get a deal done.....PM me

#18     May 29, 2003
  9. you wouldnt say these "skirt" things etc to my face.

What was the bet?

Are you questioning the veracity of what I said?

And I want to know how you propose to find out exactly what top 1% is for 1996-2001.

take a cheap shot again, and i'll punch your lights out.

Now, are you questioning the veracity of what I said? and how will you find top 1%.

I aint playing footsy with you no more.

#19     May 29, 2003
  10. that's what i wanted to hear....like i said we need to set up parameters...but lets PM each other so we dont make so much noise on this board

#20     May 29, 2003