Youtube scammed me, how is this even legal.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hello, May 12, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Are you being facetious??? :D

#11     May 13, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

This virus ranger thing is posing as a microsoft program, so i tried to download your microsoft program to get rid of it, and it blocked it. As soon as i tried to install it, it told me to close "virus ranger 3.2," and that it couldnt install this program till i killed the virus ranger ......So my comp wont let me get around it with this tool.

Thx for the help... it doesnt work, but i appreciate it!!

Anyone else?

#12     May 13, 2011
  3. Lornz

Lornz

It's all over, you need a new computer. Please step away from the keyboard before the whole thing explodes.... :D

[​IMG]

#13     May 13, 2011
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

What I don't get, why did you put in the correct data? I almost never give out that kind of info, unless it is a banking site or such. But for a plain survey, I am Long John, from Silver, NV.....

#14     May 13, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

Yeah, you got me, im a dumbass, i should have given fake info..... I admit it.. I fucked up......

On the plus side i met this real nice banker from nigeria who has some prime real estate for sale.... you want in? He says he can get us a real good price...

#15     May 13, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

:D

#16     May 13, 2011
  7. I think I met this guy's lawyer. The lawyer has notified me that someone who has the same last name as me in Nigeria has died, and has a gigantic fortune that has been left to nobody. If I respond in a timely manner with all of my banking information, the lawyer will split millions of dollars with me 50/50! What a stroke of luck!

#17     May 13, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

LOL, well played sir. :D

#18     May 13, 2011
  9. donnap

donnap

That's nothing, man. I won the Jamaican Lottery. Talk about lucky - I didn't even buy a ticket:p

#19     May 13, 2011
  10. You can thank the evil Reagan administration with their trickle down economics. Yeah, that's right, I said it. Just didn't want you guys to think I'm losing my focus. :D

#20     May 13, 2011