Youtube guy who teaches trading SnP minis?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by igotbadbeat, May 22, 2008.

1. What an ugly chart, good luck..

#11     May 22, 2008
  2. paj

paj

No luck involved. Just good old fashioned support and resistance. Good luck trying to make money consistently without it.

#12     May 22, 2008
  3. His motivation is $$$. He's showing basic support and resistance stuff on YouTube. As he's mentioned many times he getting ready to release videos on how to trade these levels. More "sophisticated" trading strategies and such. Yes he has a following...but ultimately his followers will have to pay up for his "secrets".

#13     May 22, 2008
  4. jnbadger

jnbadger

I sent him an email asking him the age old question "If you are so good then why don't you just use it yourself to make millions".

He responded by saying he is tired of all of the "gurus" out there who sell shit and make money by selling things rather than trading. He said he wants to provide service while not charging outrageous prices.

He does keep saying that he will be selling a video package and he is trying to show people that he has some credibility. He hasn't said how much it will be, but whatever the price, I will pass.

The problem I have is that he keeps pointing out levels after the fact which would have worked great, but he never says anything about his own trades.

I think it's pretty good if you are new to trading or have been trading for a while and have no idea what you are doing and need help determining S&R levels.

But as was previously stated, it is pretty straight forward stuff.

#14     May 22, 2008
  5. #15     Jun 9, 2008
  6. newtoet

newtoet

#16     Jun 9, 2008
  7. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

I'm a member at Puretick - this guy isn't part of Puretick.

#17     Jun 17, 2008
  8. If you are a member of PureTick, it is obvious what value your word has. The link speaks for itself.

#18     Jun 17, 2008
  9. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

I'm just stating fact. He isn't anything to do with Puretick - I'm not saying he has something good or bad to offer.

#19     Jun 17, 2008
  10. Just because you googled him and he came up in 1 chat log for puretick dosen't mean he is affiliated with them, or even a member.

Just because some already know how to properly determine key levels (most actually think they know but don't) don't discredit what he is showing there.

Just because he is selling a training DVD shortly don't chock him up to a typical con man "educator". He gives good info free, and so what if he charges a reasonable price when his dvd comes out.

And in response to someone calling that chart ugly or what not...its key levels that make low risk trades, nothing else has as many eyes looking at the same thing. PLUS relating S&R to auction theory you can see where trending is likely to happen as well as where chop will ensue. That's imporant information reguardless of what style or vehicle you trade...

Use key levels to trade trends and avoid chop, it's much more profitable to prey on the emotional periods rather than the thinking/balancing times in the market. :cool:

Besides all that, if you don't like his videos then exercise your right to NOT TUNE IN!

MC

#20     Jun 24, 2008