Youtube Gods

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by masterm1ne, Jun 8, 2019.

1. They post remarks about people in the investing community that make outrageous claims and dispute their credibility:

People that claim they are hedge fund managers and live in a single wide trailer.
    People that imply that they are 20 something year old millionaires, but live at home with their parents.
    People that pose in front of million dollar homes, high end cars and private jets, but don't own them.
    People that post bank statements that are obviously fake.
    People that post remarks that are not consistent with the educational level and lifestyle of the people they are impersonating.

They are entertaining....

#61     Jun 16, 2019
  2. I’ve watched a tremendous amount of YouTube investing videos. Spent years watching them all day, driving to work, at work, driving home from work, at home after work. And while I definitely learned from some, I felt that they ultimately weren’t helping when actually trading day to day. Unplugging, getting away from noise, having the space to really focus on my own intuition and gut in the heat of the moment is what really seemed to help the most. Just my own experience, ymmv.

#62     Jun 16, 2019