Youtube Gods

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by masterm1ne, Jun 8, 2019.

1. jonahern

jonahern

what's your youtube channel Robert?

#51     Jun 10, 2019
  2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

#52     Jun 10, 2019
  3. who cares about 10k?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    #53     Jun 11, 2019
  4. qlai

qlai

MF, he makes it look so easy! :) I get a kick of watching him sweating over loosing days even though he knows he can recover that pretty easily.

#54     Jun 11, 2019
  5. Hooter

Hooter

6. qlai

qlai

Well, actually exactly what I expect - monthly subscription to live trading room. Join and see if you can out trade him before knocking him. Win-win! Never before have retail traders had such opportunities handed to them! Thank your lucky stars!

#56     Jun 15, 2019
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

for me it's the tick size that makes the es tuff. however it's swings are bigger and the liquidity paramount for large orders. so it's a trade off when i am trying something new i trade 10 tick increment point futures, after refinement i trade the highly liquid es.

#57     Jun 15, 2019
  8. They only give you the impression that they only have winning trades because they never post their losers.

Guru Leaks from Twitter does not think very highly of Ross Cameron.
    Check out their remarks from June 11.

Patrick Wieland supposedly charges as much as $497 a month for his subscription service.
    So, how much of that $10k was from his subscribers. Assuming that he IS charging $497 a month, 10K is not a lot of money to be making when you are charging $497 for your infinite knowledge.

https://twitter.com/search?q=patrick wieland&src=typd

https://twitter.com/Guruleaks1

#58     Jun 15, 2019
  9. qlai

qlai

Who the f*k Guru Leaks!?

#59     Jun 16, 2019
  10. themickey

themickey

The pelvic guru
    Toilet-Talk.jpg

#60     Jun 16, 2019