Youtube Gods

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by masterm1ne, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

I'd just say Ross, likely has a way to find the stocks that are going to pay out big for a small risk, from the few videos I've skipped through, he's keeping it simple, using MA's to re enter on pull backs, I like!!

Not looked at Andrews, but Daily Bars and VWAP sound a bit BS to me.

#31     Jun 9, 2019
  2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Victor Sperandeo was a wire I had back in 1982-84 when I was a floor clerk and then floor broker. Trained a few guys I know old school. One of the best I have ever seen. You should watch some of his videos and read some of his books. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Victor+Sperandeo Learn to trade not to copy.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    #32     Jun 9, 2019
    Nobert likes this.
  3. S2007S

S2007S

You people really Believe those YouTube guys are making money day in and day out??? Hahaha....they seem never to lose a single day and everything they touch literally prints them money....too funny to even believe this crock of garbage is real. Don't fall for it, they are there to get viewers and monetize their channel, that's all it's about. Once they get their subs they make more money with YouTube than "daytrading"!!

#33     Jun 9, 2019
    comagnum likes this.
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Exactly and everyday fools are believing every tiny bit of it ...it's really sad.

#34     Jun 9, 2019
    comagnum likes this.
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Are these recorded (replay) videos on Youtube or live streaming videos on Youtube ???

I would imagine not the latter because that would take away from their subscription service.

If you're not sure, you'll know when you see those words below a live streaming video on Youtube in red letters..."LIVE NOW".

I didn't know Youtube had such until recently when my kids were watching some of their gamer friends from school live streaming their game play a few weeks ago.

wrbtrader

#35     Jun 9, 2019
  6. I don't think there are any audited track records available for any of the guys mentioned on this thread and this is a red flag time and again. Every beginner should always demand audited track records before paying a single dime to a tutor, teacher, coach, trainer...

#36     Jun 9, 2019
  7. I think your comparison is not valid. Yes for tennis lessons I just need someone who claims and comes across as credible to possess the ability to teach tennis. If I fail in my analysis I paid 25 or 30 or nowadays 40 bucks an hour and change coaches.

When you invest in a trading coach or material or courses often there is no hourly rate option but instead those guys charge thousands of dollars upfront. Huge difference.

If I was a mentor or coach or otherwise teaching trading then absolutely the first thing I would do is have my track record and broker statements audited. This would immediately catapult me into a different stratosphere and set me apart from all the other teaching sheeples. Nothing lends more credence in the investing and trading world (including teaching how to invest and trade) than an audited track record.

Lastly, I absolutely and steadfastly believe the reason those guys don't provide an audited track record is because their record stinks and does not hold up to any scrutiny. Auditing a document does not cost much at all, significantly less than incorporating a business. It is a minor side cost of doing business.

Just my 2 cents on this issue

#37     Jun 9, 2019
  8. guru

guru

This is absolutely not true since Ross provides his audits every year and invites criticism and detailed reviews. But no matter what those guys will do, and how many audited results they will give you, and whether they invite you to their house, and whether they'll show you each of their transactions - you will just lazily say that they don't give you something else to convince you of something. I'm actually not sure why are you here if you don't believe that any profitable or even reputable traders exist, don't believe their audits, or simply make assumptions based on your own lack of knowledge or laziness to do detailed research.
    I'm going out of my way here to defend Ross, but I'm just tired of lazy people trying to look like smart assess commenting on things they have not done their research about. If you're too lazy to do any research then that's a red flag and you should not be involved in trading.

#38     Jun 9, 2019
    themickey likes this.
  9. Seaweed

Seaweed

I found the response of @Robert Morse interesting. All he said was that the posted PnL matches his account. But the way it was said made me wonder what is not being said. How many accounts are there? How many different brokers? Are the PnL statements complete, or is just what we see accurate, but incomplete? etc.

Now it is of course not something that Robert can comment on further, and I suspect that the edge that Ross has is only with these low float stocks. A verified track record in something like the ES would be I think a bit more interesting, but I'm sure the edge just isn't there. His edge is perhaps already size constrained anyway. He simply can't increase his size trading the low float stocks, so the only way to increase his revenue is to share what he is doing. It really is quite ingenious of him.

#39     Jun 9, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN and wrbtrader like this.
  10. themickey

themickey

For some strange reason, wannabe's on ET somehow believe a smart succesful profitable businessperson is where you will find teachers, like for example a millionaire would throw their business aside to teach noobs who by and large are just looking for shortcuts.

#40     Jun 9, 2019
    d08 likes this.