Youtube BANNING Crypto scam artists

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrencies' started by NewTraderAdventure, Mar 2, 2020.

  1. Nobert likes this.
  2. Nobert

    Nobert

    Woah, something unheard of,
    a token - crashing. o_O
    (nothing personal OP, it's like, damn, nevermind)

    Yes you're right, they have time to block politicaly incorrect channels, and nothing was done in 2017. That's new (?)
     
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  3. Not just crashing, $4000 to $2

    Total scam/ fraud day 1

    Like 99% of them. The other 1% just suck .

    I read some of their mutt written press releases

    Apparently , the avg crypto investor is a total moron
     
    d08 and Nobert like this.
  4. ps how about youtube cracking down, no comment on that ?