Youtr Taxes at Work aka drinking the kool-aid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Oct 21, 2011.

1. HAGERSTOWN, Md. (AP) — The federal government is committing $5.7 million toward non-chemical defenses against the brown marmorated stink bug.
    Rep. Roscoe Bartlett announced the grant Friday to the Agriculture Department. The Maryland Republican has taken a leading role in pursuing solutions to what he calls "the bug from hell."
    Bartlett says the money will fund research on pheromone-based traps, predatory insects and other alternatives to chemical insecticides.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/ar...-stink-bug-solution-2219072.php#ixzz1bQdY5hml

I just stomp 'em, can I get something from the trough?

Seneca

2. Max E.

Max E.

This is another one i find humorous, at most of the places i golf at they are no longer allowed to spray for mosquitos, because they are scared the 6-7 small ponds on the course will become toxic and a few ducks will die, yet we have 5 million tax dollars to fight some "brown marmorated stink bug" whose name actually almost sounds like it is made up.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Stupid shit like this is yet another reason ALL of congress should be replaced, and soon.

4. Arnie

Arnie

Bartlett will be. They just approved a new re-districting plan designed to unseat him.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

GOOD!