Youth Vote Gap Suggests Republicans Risk Losing An 'Entire Generation' To Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

wow, what kind of jerk would pass on debt to their own kids?

#21     Nov 13, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

We've been doing it for the better part of two centuries.

#22     Nov 13, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

I don't mind paying for things like WWII that actually have value to me in my life, but handing my kid a health care bill? that's morally repugnant

#23     Nov 13, 2012
  4. Very telling that the left doesn't want to talk about current events. Let's just keep rehashing an election that's already happened. Your boys world is coming apart, and right quick. One week after the election and his adminstration is rife wth one scandal after another, Benghazi investigation looms in the not too distant future, and he has pretty much the same congress that he couldn't do anything with prior to the election.
    Syria and Turkey on the brink of war. ME blowing up in general. One company after another announcing layoffs. Inner city poverty, family breakdown, crime out of control, and Brother West ain't none too happy about that.
    But let's keep talking about election demographics. Maybe we'll wake up tomorrow and it will all go away.

#24     Nov 13, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

LOL, take it back

seriously, gov't trade policy and illegal immigration screwed the working man

#25     Nov 13, 2012
  6. The guy is the epitome of a self-serving baby boomer liberal douchebag.

He openly advocates dollar debasement (to boost asset prices) - but never mentions the harmful effects of dumping that inflation onto the middle to lower classes (in theory the core of the Democrats voting bloc).

He openly advocates massive borrowing (ala Krugman), arguing that the govt should ramp up even more deficit spending (since "we" can borrow all these trillions for next to nothing)...nevermind the fact that the borrow and spend is hardly producing any meaningful GDP, but just running up the ruinous tab for future generations.

#26     Nov 13, 2012
  7. Actually, it's not educated people, per se, but those who are in the "business" of educating people...

i.e. teacher's unions.

#27     Nov 13, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Horse Shit

#28     Nov 13, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough. It appears though that the US government has been in debt since 1835, which predates WWII by just a bit. : )

#29     Nov 13, 2012
  10. Handing my kid a ten thousand dollar bill for the Iraq war is morally repugnant to me. And that's assuming my wife and I pay up on our share.

#30     Nov 13, 2012