You're Invited

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by IN2WIN, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

I am both relieved and thankful to finally be past my initial problems in launching this "look on" program. After resolving a few unanticipated communication problems and making minor changes in how viewers handle the signals, it seems to almost be back to business as usual. I suspect we'll be there next week for sure. I want to thank the cynics for giving me that extra incentive to continue working to make this offer work.

We closed the week with 30 points profit and should see it improve next week.

I believe by months end we'll have made up for missing the 100% return last month, with over a 200% for this month, but will update you at months end.

#31     Aug 8, 2003
  2. I think maybe "Classifieds" would be a better place, perhaps?

#32     Aug 8, 2003
  3. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

Unfortunately, "back to business as usual " only lasted a week. So on from 8/21 thru today I traded alone.

I did so to see if I had "lost something" and to generate some serious income before months end.

Well, I found again that trading alone was a totally different experience. I didn't hesitate to quickly reverse on trades or to take several reverses at the same price over a period of time (typically between 11:15 & 2:15) when my signals became quite blurred.

The result was seven winning days for 54 points. As I trade at twice my daytrading margin, it produced about 100% return for the 7 days and the month was ok at about 200%.

Tuesday I will be giving the "live performance" one last shot. Now that I see the difference, I hope to master my ego and just "do my thing" without regard for what the viewer(s) might think.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a great weekend!

IN2WIN

#33     Aug 29, 2003
  4. I have now read this entire thread. Without a doubt, the original poster has said absolutely nothing.

I have applied Fib codes, ancient chinese proverbs and my captain crunch decoder ring....still absolutely nothing.

Why do people waste time with this. You could be cutting your grass or something.

#34     Aug 30, 2003
  5. brokerj

brokerj

Tossing the bones and reading the entrails of a sacrificial pigeon works as a 'system' too...

Elite Trader... yeah and there really is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

rubbish

#35     Aug 30, 2003
  6. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

What I've said should be even simple enough for you understand.

But apparently a summary may help you out.

!. (Quoted from my 1st entry) Several people have sent PM's inquiring about my trading based on some of my posts.

I would be happy to let anyone watch realtime for a while. Clearly I can't give everyone the specifics of the system I use as I believe too many people on the same system will dilute the systems effectiveness, but it may give you some ideas, and you may be able to construct your own system around the entries and stop management.

2. Surprisingly, I found it quite difficult to trade and send my signals to an audience at the same time causing a negative impact on the results. It became counterproductive for me and was really of little benefit to those watching.

3. I wanted to make it work, and believe have modified and adjusted to the signal system so that it will now be productive and hopefully educational as initially intended.

4. If you still can't get it, sorry. But you're welcome to join in and watch.

#36     Sep 1, 2003
  7. I find this In2win shit WAY more offensive and dangerous than Hersey or Brandon etal. And that's saying something. Get this guy's shameless pandering off of ET!!!!

#37     Sep 1, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.