You're Invited

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by IN2WIN, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

Just a guy who has committed the last 8 years to succeeding at trading and has been fortunate enough to stumble a great system that produces consistent income with very little drawdown, and thought I might be of help to others by letting them look on to gain an understanding of a few key ingredients to success:

1- A system can be extremely simple and still very productive. You need not know anything about the markets to make $$. Just read the chart.

2- Discipline must be applied at all times - if the system works you must trust it completely and not allow your "opinion" of the signal to effect your adherence to the system

3- Loses are a part of a winning system. Over tightening stops, or early exits in an attempt to be "safer" are ultimately more costly than adhering to the system stop rules

4- Some (or on some days many) trades require patience to yield the desired result.

Finally, something I really became intimately familiar with after starting this: Never allow emotion to effect your decisions.

Want more details about me send specific questions to ppt4u@juno.com

#11     Jul 24, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Does the name "Harold Hill" ring a bell?

#12     Jul 24, 2003
  3. Is this you? The email address is remarkably similar.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=287203#post287203

Thanks.

#13     Jul 24, 2003
  4. Busted. Nice work Sherlock. :D

#14     Jul 24, 2003
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Anybody remember the name of that girl who kept spamming members with an email service that changed her life?

#15     Jul 24, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Marielle (God I'm good), operating under GD2KNO. Remember? And the email address she kept showering everybody with was ppts4u@yahoo.com (not sure about the "s"). After working with the fabulous group at this address, she was averaging 10+ ES pts a day.

And it took me only 34 minutes.

#16     Jul 24, 2003
  7. Nice work! So, judging from the email address, it's our friend from this thread.

The thing that tipped me off was I remember that this person's first post was on the day that the other one got banned. It was asking why the banned person's email address wasn't working (another chance to post the email address). So I've been watching ever since, waiting for the person to give themselves away......... they all do eventually.

#17     Jul 24, 2003
  8. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

#18     Jul 24, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

What do you say you and I open up an agency in San Francisco? We can start by searching for The Maltese Falcon. :p

#19     Jul 24, 2003
  10. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

Still not me.

Suggest you you use less energy on being a cynic, and join us for a while to honestly evaluate things.

It distresses me to see how many people in this world have such negative expectations. As I believe humanity's combined beliefs actually determine the course of events.

#20     Jul 24, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.