You're Invited

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by IN2WIN, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

Several people have sent PM's inquiring about my trading based on some of my posts.

I would be happy to let anyone watch realtime for a while. Clearly I can't give everyone the specifics of the system I use as I believe too many people on the same system will dilute the systems effectiveness, but it may give you some ideas, and you may be able to construct your own system around the entries and stop management.

I have no idea how many stops can be working at the same price of a 1.00 or 1.50 points on the ES before they start attracting attention and get taken out more often.

Anyone wanting to "look on" please send a PM and I'll get you instructions

Wishing you all success.

I-2-W

2. Ebo

Ebo

PARANOID?

SHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHH I won't tell anyone!

3. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

I guess you are referring to yourself.

My offer is intended to assist those seeking to get on the road to consistently profitable trading.

I believe the word "paranoid' addresses those who are so afraid that there is a scam or something everywhere, so they avoid everything.

4. Monsoon

Monsoon

what type of looking on?
    phsycially being there or over the net?

5. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

Viewing my trades and trade management realtime on the net.

6. Scottie

Scottie

Ego is a killer

7. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

You have no idea how true this is proving to be see the thread "Trauma Of "you're Invited"

8. IN2WIN

IN2WIN

Thank God, it seems since my last post, I have gotten past the ego issue and back to a disciplined execution of the system.

It feels good to be back, but I really need more than a few days to trust that I am over all the "issues" that plagued me in the outset.

9. Huh ?

10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I may be missing something here, but there are two threads devoted to this and I have no idea who you are.

Who are you?

#10     Jul 23, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.