Your Vaccine Passport

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, May 3, 2021.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

no, it's not. Cons have made sure of that and kept it a voluntary program. Now, you want to outsource voluntary electronic vax passports to the private industry, be my guest.

#41     May 15, 2021
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#42     May 15, 2021
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

#43     May 15, 2021
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So all this article shows is that a tiny minority of states do not require the use of eVerify while the huge majority do.

Either way -- you are required as an employer to submit an I-9 for your employees within 72 hours of employment -- difficult to do I-9 validation as an employer without using eVerify.

Generally I find the only employers not using eVerify are small employers such a landscaping, trades, etc. who are paying their illegal immigrant employees off the books.

#44     May 15, 2021
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

34 states is not a tiny minority. It's the majority in fact.

Major agricorps, construction companies, and poultry processors actively lobby against e-verify. I'll let you do that math. Small businesses are also the largest employers in America.

#45     May 15, 2021
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Where are you getting your 34 states nonsense from?

#46     May 15, 2021
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

#47     May 15, 2021
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#48     May 15, 2021
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

point is, the government has to trust its citizens to do the responsible thing on this one and punish those forging documents. I am not about to start granting medical info to private companies that will auction said info off to the highest bidder once Trumpy 2.0 is elected.

#49     May 15, 2021
  10. Teacher caught on tape conducting herself as a low-lifer. Also appearing very much like a beefalo, but I digress.

Article says she has been put on administrative leave. Good. Let her have her say. At least they are taking it seriously.

And no, the rightness or wrongness of the students mask situation is neither here nor there. She should be required to conduct herself at a higher level. Not in the manner of a lowlifer.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...nk-wisconsin-teacher-put-leave-after-verbally

#50     May 15, 2021