Your typical Trump supporter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Mar 8, 2018.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Typical liberal found on a D.C. dating website

[​IMG]

#31     Mar 11, 2018
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Good luck fucking a plot of land

#32     Mar 11, 2018
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    #33     Mar 11, 2018
  4. From what I’ve heard, some Leftist’s can be quite creative when exploring sexual possibilities.

According to a San Francisco clinic: lightbulbs, frozen ham hocks, gerbils, and carbide grinding wheels have caused medical emergencies for the insertees. In addition, “accidents” involving men and vacuum cleaners have been reported.

If there is a way to “get some” from a plot of land, I’m sure a member of the previously mentioned group will find it.

#34     Mar 11, 2018
  5. Poindexter

Poindexter

Your typical Hillary supporter -- BEFORE the election.

Hillary Spters 2 - Copy.jpg

Your typical Hillary supporter -- AFTER the election.

hill sptrs after2 - Copy.jpg

#35     Mar 12, 2018
  6. Unfortunately Hillary supporters are still whining. Trump is still winning.

#36     Mar 12, 2018
  7. Poindexter

Poindexter

Yes. And that's because, at the core of liberalism is the spoiled child. Our leftist friends here prove it every day.

#37     Mar 12, 2018
  8. As in “You keep winning and I keep losing so you owe me” kind of thinking?

Or how about “How can you talk about making America great again when you have a history of having sex with beautiful women?”

Perhaps this? “You beat our Hilliary and you need to pay for this, you misogynist!”

Maybe it is best to understand where the typical Leftist is coming from. As they lay on their beanbag chair at home on a workday, in their rainbow t-shirts, smoking a joint with Doritos nearby, and blogging their thoughts on about what America should be, we come to realize their reasons for whining are of their own doing, or lack thereof.

#38     Mar 12, 2018
  9. RRY16

RRY16

Did your Iranian roommate eat your Doritos again or did he poach your skank GF?

#39     Mar 12, 2018
  10. lol ,
    it's the nerves ,
    Muller is closing in.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    #40     Mar 12, 2018