Your typical Trump supporter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Why would a Trump supporter want to go out with a Rapid Hillary supporter?

I am proud to be a Trump supporter and have no problem telling my date about it. Being a Trump supporter has not been a hinderence for me.

Then again, I don’t look to date fat, ugly, loud-mouthed girls off of Craigslist in rainbow t-shirts either.

#21     Mar 11, 2018
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

You got to be kidding me, your side impeached Clinton for lying about an affair and you are whining about media and what not. Al Franken had to resign for pretend groping, while your guy bragged about assaulting woman and paid hush money with a pregnant wife at home.

And your 'media' whine is getting boring, debate the issues on it's own merit, why do you care what others think.

#22     Mar 11, 2018
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Then how come you are a Trump supporter?

#23     Mar 11, 2018
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

He is not pedo stuff like your average Trump turd.

#24     Mar 11, 2018
  5. Trump stiffs contractors but he pays for sex .
    There has to be something wrong with that equation .

#25     Mar 11, 2018
    futurecurrents likes this.
  6. Trump is a low class, illiterate, uncultured, ignorant, woman abusing, egotistical pig of a bully. So the "Christian" right love him.

But a Trumper girl would be fun. Wants to be abused and not too smart so will be easy to ditch.

#26     Mar 11, 2018
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Effectively it is always about someone handing over money to be screwed.

#27     Mar 11, 2018
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

Natural selection is a bitch

#28     Mar 11, 2018
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So chicks in D.C. won't date Trump supporters according to the article.

However women in the over 99.999% of the land mass in the U.S. are quite content to date Trump supporters.

#29     Mar 11, 2018
  10. I agree with you on Clinton. He gets the BJ and the Republicans get a mess on their hands they created. They couldn’t stand it that a Democrat was presiding over a great economy and wanted to find a way to take him down a notch. In so doing, many people felt that Clinton got set up and the Republicans deservedly lost credibility.

Debating over photos of Al Franken and audios of Trump are small change compared to North Korea, The Economy, Trade Treaties, and The War on Terrorism. Unless, of course, the Left really does not have anything else to offer voters.

These sexual misconduct sideshows have gotten out of hand on both sides and are distractions from the real issues facing this country. The left is perpetuating the Republican screw up during Clinton’s Presidency rather than focusing on what needs to be done to make America great again.

#30     Mar 11, 2018