Your top five daytrading books

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Daal, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daal

Daal

This is not the jokes thread

#11     May 3, 2005
  2. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

Trading in the zone...Douglas
    Market Wizards...Schwager
    Mind over Markets...Dalton
    Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind...Suzuki
    Zen in the art of archery...Herrigel

#12     May 3, 2005
  3. I open my bible to a random page each day before the open, and read a passage to keep myself focused on the ultimate battle between the good and the evil.

And fuck those who say trading is devoid for any luck. I completely disagree with that. It wasn't intended as a joke :mad: and don't worry, you're forgiven.

#13     May 3, 2005
  4. It's a dense and almost useless book.

#14     May 3, 2005
  5. opw

opw

What about the bible?

#15     May 3, 2005
  6. It is true that it is dense. He condenses into one sentence what others might take a paragraph to say. In effect it is trading shorthand. But I have read it four times and found it to be very helpful. Especially Alan's ultra-cynical attitude about the market. He wasn't cynical enough.

#16     May 3, 2005
  7. wOg

wOg

I love Pit Bull and Trader Vic. But more for general ideas and inspiration than for the nuts and bolts of daytrading.

I know LBR gets a lot of love around here anyway. But some of the best tips I've gotten about daytrading (especially day trading index futures) have come from the essays at her website.

#17     May 3, 2005
  8. The Intelligent Invesotr :D :p

#18     May 3, 2005
  9. Because nobody's ever actually managed to read the thing all the way through.

Why hasn't anyone yet mentioned "Daytrading" by Joe Ross?

#20     May 3, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.