Your state better catch up with the new movement on illegal aliens, or you'll pay

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jun 3, 2009.

1. I'm not surprised that liberals would be upset about a resolution calling for free and open debate at a state supported university. That's the role of liberals, to tell people what to think.

I wonder how many speakers are invited to universities who will make unfair criticism of islam or attack muslims as ignorant? Not many, I'll wager. You want to attack Christians however, no problem.

#11     Jun 4, 2009
  2. what kind of mind equates a resolution to stop dawkins from speaking at a college in oklahoma as promoting free speech?

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE 1ST SESSION OF THE 52ND OKLAHOMA LEGISLATURE:

THAT the Oklahoma House of Representative strongly opposes the invitation to speak on the campus of the University of Oklahoma to Richard Dawkins of Oxford University,

#12     Jun 4, 2009
  3. "They" are not rolling over anyone.

Now if u wanna get serious, read Sun Tzu, and that will tell u about how battles are won.

You are fighting.....do u even know what ur fighting? Can u state it in non-descriptive terms?

"Watch out for those"(fill in the "other group" of the day):p

#13     Jun 4, 2009
  4. "They" meaning those who would deprive one of their constitutional rights and it is becoming epidemic. I don't know where you have been.

Sounds like Oklahoma wants to keep theirs(rights).

#14     Jun 4, 2009
  5. Chill man, u can will continue to be able to shoot possum or the 14 year old boy that knocked up ur 13 yr old daughter :D

Did u know there are more amendments than the second?

#15     Jun 4, 2009
  6. =======================
    W Bear;
    Well its a good thing they didnt just do it on a single issue;
    because Dept of HomeLand Securuty Queen, noted single issue types;
    vets,
    prolifers,
    anti immigranters,
    Bible Prophesy believers,
    she said those could ould be domestic terrorists.

Never mind the so caled ''religion of peace''
    :cool:

They should fire that Jezebel:D
    Jay Seculow[aclj attorney] did an expose on her unfruitful work of darkness:cool:

#16     Jun 10, 2009
  7. Gann, I know you are a punk now because a real man with children would never say such a thing. Son, or whatever the hell you are ...................scum of the earth.

#17     Jun 10, 2009
  8. loik

loik

How can you be against something as wonderful as free migration, laissez-faire, market economy etc.?

#18     Jun 10, 2009