Your state better catch up with the new movement on illegal aliens, or you'll pay

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jun 3, 2009.

1. The state law passed today, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! Guess what..........We did it anyway.

We recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from, unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what..........we did it anyway.

Yesterday we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.

Guess what........We did it anyway..

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. That, for your information, makes Oklahoma and Texas the only states to do so. Guess what..........More states are likely to follow. Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, both Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, just to name a few. Should Mississippi act, so will Florida.. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the Kennedys and Ms Pelosi.
    Guess what..........We did it anyway.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.
    Guess what....who cares...were doing it anyway.

2. That's great news for you. Wish my state wasn't infested with liberal cocksuckers.

P.S.- When making a statement about "rising up", do yourself a favor and leave this part out--

Oral hygene seems like a mystery to those states, so I wouldn't be too scared of them splitting the atom anytime soon.

:)

3. Wallet

Wallet

Something about that red dirt.

It makes for some good people and seems to wash away the gray areas from what's right and wrong.

No bullshit, no games. Illegal aliens are just that, illegal and breaking the law. We dont need to spend taxpayer money for their care, just ship em' home.

AND CLOSE THE DAMN BORDER!

4. Tennesee govenor just signed a bill stating no Katrina type confiscation of weapons will occur in Tennessee period. I really don't think DC gets it yet, but they will.

5. Truman, Hoover, and Eisenhower did exactly that.

6. Yep, Oklahoma, that trend setting state. If the Confederacy rises again, they will fall.....again.

Yeeeee Haaahhhhh:D :D :D

7. I have to laugh. California is a trend setting state. Calpers sets the trend on how to lose money on bad investments (Amaranth, ltcm, etc). New York the East coast trend setter, sets the trend on how to fleece money from those brilliant Cali trend setters.

8. Be my guest, keep sittin' on your" coondog" and let them roll right over you. At least they(Okla.) are doing something.

9. you are a brilliant bunch down there. not many states so backwoods educated that you believe the earth was created by god 6000 years ago. if only the blue states had that kind of intelligence just think how great america would be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTmYfFye7Hg

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE 1ST SESSION OF THE 52ND OKLAHOMA LEGISLATURE:

THAT the Oklahoma House of Representative strongly opposes the invitation to speak on the campus of the University of Oklahoma to Richard Dawkins of Oxford University, whose published statements on the theory of evolution and opinion about those who do not believe in the theory are contrary and offensive to the views and opinions of most citizens of Oklahoma.

THAT the Oklahoma House of Representatives encourages the University of Oklahoma to engage in an open, dignified, and fair discussion of the Darwinian theory of evolution and all other scientific theories which is the approach that a public institution should be engaged in and which represents the desire and interest of the citizens of Oklahoma.

10. I do not know what statements by Dawkins riled Oklahomans, but clearly freedom of religion and freedom from religion is a constitutional right. Oftentimes in the South, one religion will get too much dominance and try to railroad everyone else.

But the other issues are fundamental to the 10th amendment.
    It is causing conflict but that is just too bad, it is not going away.

#10     Jun 4, 2009