Your post Fed meeting sentiment tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by a529612, Mar 20, 2007.

Your sentiment?

1. Rally

30 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Sell the news

49 vote(s)
    51.0%
  3. Flat, non-event, sideway move

17 vote(s)
    17.7%
  1. Guys,

Just don't fight with Mr. Market. He is stronger than anybody else. Just follow him wherever he goes. Like a child following his father.

But if i were a analyst, not a trader, i would say that the correction is not over. The S&P500 will hit 1325 before june. But who minds?

#131     Mar 21, 2007
  2. Totally agree..

I made some $$ going long on AAPL during the rally... Im not that much of an idiot.

Im just saying ( and I think the rest are as well) that this is nothing but a pullback to resistance/fibs.

So the permabulls ( you know who you are) should be careful as the selloff will continue shortly.

#132     Mar 21, 2007
  3. Cesko

Cesko

There is a picture of him on page 19.
    S2007S good call.

#133     Mar 21, 2007
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Good call on the RALLY???

if so thanks. doesnt take a genius to figure the market only moves in one direction... UP.

#134     Mar 21, 2007
  5. Cesko

Cesko

Good call on the RALLY???

That's exactly what I meant, nothing more.

#135     Mar 21, 2007
  6. Shot a lot higher than i expected. Good thing for stops:D

Gotta start reevaluating charts and economic textbooks.

Revised chapter:
    Worries about inflation are good for the forward looking economy, numbskull. 100% up room no risk.
    woo hoo.

#136     Mar 21, 2007
  7. I really did not expect people to get this selling opportunity. What a break for longs who held out

#137     Mar 21, 2007
  8. imbiber

imbiber Guest

Even better for the dip buyers.

#138     Mar 21, 2007
  9. Yes, dip buyers are king right now.
    congrats to all who caught this. But the same people who
    pused this up can also be the one's who are now selling before there is time to realize that the S&P is expected to grow at 8%
    after growing 15% last year.

#139     Mar 21, 2007
  10. My humble opinion is today was a short covering rally. Most blogs and newsletters were very bearish before the Fed statement and I assume they took bearish positions to close afterwards. Well, when that happens, no one is left to short AFTER the statement so the covering starts and takes a life of its own helped by bull traders! Anyway, what more can you expect from the Fed, any Fed? A rally of course...

http://lauristonletter.blogspot.com/

#140     Mar 21, 2007