Your post Fed meeting sentiment tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by a529612, Mar 20, 2007.

Your sentiment?

1. Rally

30 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Sell the news

49 vote(s)
    51.0%
  3. Flat, non-event, sideway move

17 vote(s)
    17.7%
  1. What's do you expect the market will do immediately after 2:15pm tomorrow?

2. Sell-off

3. blast19

blast19

I went with sideways, but with a lot of volatility!

4. Unfortunately a lot of people are betting on that.

5. blast19

blast19

I think investors are looking for a reason to keep rallying...I don't think they'll get one tomorrow and therefore I feel as though the volatility will continue and we'll move sideways becuase the volatilty scares the shit out of people, including me. :D

6. Market is hoping for news of a cut sometime this year, and I think they are going to be disappointed when, not if, the Fed comes out with a rather hawkish statement considering the latest price levels.

A cut, or a bailout, because of the "subprime" woes is complete horseshit, and if it is mentioned by Bernanke and crew then I'm going to move to China or something. Liquidity was what got us in this place in the first place, turning it back on is just going to let those who made assinine decisions in their financial life get away with them, AND it will encourage other idiots to go and do the same thing with new cheap money.

No, I think the Fed realizes that this is a bitter pill we need to swallow.

7. There wont be a selloff

In a few months the indexes will make 52 week highs

8. Same ol' tune. Post a perma-bull quote with absolutely no statistics, facts or reasoning behind it. Just make a wild claim.

9. Is that your opinion, or is it fact?

10. Why sell anything? Everthing is great in the world!!!! And that jackass will try to tell everyone that again so we can rally another billion points. One day, unless the govt outlaws downdays, investors are going to get their a@@es handed to them. All the commercials "take control of your financial well-being, fiancial freedom" OUCH. JUST WAIT!!! Then again IM prob wrong once again..

#10     Mar 20, 2007